Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manual for Competitor Login/Join 

posted
I just purchased a Competitor Arms single shot and can't locate a users/owners manual online. Does anyone know where I can locate one, or have one that they would be willing to copy for me?

Posts: 18 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi, I have one around here, I'll copy it for you, send your address and I'll get it out as soon as I get a chance. Terry.

Posts: 191 | Location: rindge, new hampshire | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of straight8
posted Hide Post
If nhsuper44 can't find his, let me know and I'll copy mine.
Rog

------------------------------
XP's: 250AI, 300BO, 350RM, 308 Imp, 375/350, 416 Whammy, 458X2"
Contender: 22LR, 375 JDJ, 500 HWP
Encore: 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 7mmRM, 308, 375 JDJ, 375 H&H, 340 WBY, 416 Taylor, 450 Alaskan, 475 & 500 Linebaugh
Semi: 45acp, 460 Rowland

Posts: 1144 | Location: "Y" City, Arkansas | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
I had a digital copy, I'll look for it tomorrow...

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 19927 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for responses guys. I'll see if Mike can find his digital copy, if not I'll get an address to another one of you . I'm really looking forward to shooting the gun which I hope to pick up tomorrow, and want to be able to clean it properly after shooting it.

Posts: 18 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have the digital PDF manual if you would like it.

Posts: 210 | Location: Maui, Hawaii, USA | Registered: January 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for responding and offering assistance. Mauicontender sent off digital copies of the manual, barrel list and price list earlier today, so I'm good to go for now. Will probably be looking for an additional barrel or two in the future though. Thanks again.

posted Hide Post
Ok great! I have 2 Competitors and a handful of barrels, great pistol ! flag

Posts: 191 | Location: rindge, new hampshire | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I just picked up my pistol today and haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. It's a 22LR and I hope that some day I can locate a barrel and other parts that I would need to have a center fire option for it. Are you aware of any sources of barrels and parts?

Picture of BlkHawk73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan H:
Are you aware of any sources of barrels and parts?

Currently no, but gimme a while and I might. My brother was friends with Al, the owner who has now passed away. He'll be helping the Al's son go through some inventory at some point. Be looking at bbl and spare parts myself for mine (5mm/22lr and .357 max)

Posts: 130 | Location: Maine | Registered: November 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If his son is looking to move some barrels and parts I may be able to buy in bulk, feel free to give him my email :-)

Posts: 210 | Location: Maui, Hawaii, USA | Registered: January 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'd sure appreciate your help BlkHawk. I'll hope to hear more from you.

posted Hide Post
dan i need youre email address its not listed thanks fred

Posts: 516 | Location: wny | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Fred, email address is dhoyle@allconet.org