Specialty Pistols
MOA MAXIMUM GATEWAY PRECISION ARMS

This topic can be found at:
https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3826077864/m/5010031396

December 13, 2018, 11:29 AM
MarianiGP
MOA MAXIMUM GATEWAY PRECISION ARMS
Does anyone have contact information for Gary Wrigley?
I need some parts and I've been trying to contact them with no success.
Thanks in advance.
December 13, 2018, 11:41 AM
McClura
Good luck with that. I have been trying to get parts or info for a rebarrel for months.

Mike


---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.
December 13, 2018, 11:47 AM
old leghumper
Google is your friend.


----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
December 13, 2018, 12:10 PM
old leghumper
quote:
Originally posted by McClura:
Good luck with that. I have been trying to get parts or info for a rebarrel for months.

Mike


If you need parts, call Rich - he may have a few. Barrel info same deal. Rich made ALL the parts for the pistols.


----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
December 13, 2018, 01:12 PM
XP Fuzz
is that the same Gary Wrigley that was state ihmsa director for Illinois?


------------------------------
The Wind is your Friend,,,RIGHT...
Cayle
December 13, 2018, 04:19 PM
old leghumper
quote:
Originally posted by XP Fuzz:
is that the same Gary Wrigley that was state ihmsa director for Illinois?

YES


----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
December 13, 2018, 09:08 PM
MarianiGP
quote:
Originally posted by old leghumper:
quote:
Originally posted by McClura:
Good luck with that. I have been trying to get parts or info for a rebarrel for months.

Mike


If you need parts, call Rich - he may have a few. Barrel info same deal. Rich made ALL the parts for the pistols.


Ok, but who's Rich?
December 13, 2018, 09:17 PM
Jay HHI6818
quote:
Ok, but who's Rich?


Rich Mertz designed, manufactured and use to own MOA.
December 13, 2018, 09:54 PM
Left Hand Dave
A better question is how to get ahold of him? If someone wanted to try that as a possible avenue for parts.
December 13, 2018, 10:59 PM
McClura
Rich Mertz at (307)283-3030.
Sundance, Wyoming area.
Check out this link. He holds a shoot for the long range pistols each year.

Cold Turkey Shooting Match


---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.
December 14, 2018, 07:12 AM
MarianiGP
quote:
Originally posted by McClura:
Rich Mertz at (307)283-3030.
Sundance, Wyoming area.
Check out this link. He holds a shoot for the long range pistols each year.

Cold Turkey Shooting Match



Thanks, I'll give him a try!
December 14, 2018, 10:47 AM
Iowa Fox
quote:
Originally posted by Jay HHI6818:
quote:
Ok, but who's Rich?


Rich Mertz designed, manufactured and use to own MOA.


I think originally Rich conceived and designed the MOA for his own use to shoot out of the car. Must have been ear shattering when that rifle went off inside the car.

Jon
April 21, 2020, 01:35 PM
PotatoJudge
For anybody searching old threads on the MOA looking for support or parts, I called Rich and he was very nice and as helpful as he could be, but he doesn't have any parts. I was looking for extractors, springs, safety buttons, etc.

He mentioned the new owner isn't taking his calls either and mentioned at one point he'd be willing to sell the business. Apparently the new owner has receivers and parts to build quite a few guns.