Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Specialty Pistol Storage Tip. Login/Join 

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted
I am a long time HUGE fan of "Bore Stores" gun cases. They are made for firearm storage and do an excellent job. They have made me custom size cases in the past and I was ready to have a "Custom" size made for my Specialty Bolt Action Pistols when I came across this model which suits my needs perfectly. The gun shown has a 16" barrel plus a brake and the scope is a 30mm with a 40mm obj. to give you an idea if it will fit your needs. They also have a 20% discount around some of the major holidays and that is when I normally stock up. Their website will explain the many benefits of their cases.

Posts: 948 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
The case I purchased.

Posts: 948 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Predator_huntin
posted Hide Post
Looks like a neat idea for safe storage!

I’d love to hear more details about that pistol...

Chris

Posts: 702 | Location: Eastern TN | Registered: February 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That pistol interest me too .

Posts: 6 | Location: pa. | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Left Hand Dave
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Who makes the case it's in and what size is it?

Thanks
Dave

Posts: 452 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
The pistol is my Nosler 48 Custom in 6 Creed. with a 16" barrel and Harrell brake. I just mounted the scope right before this photo was taken and have not broken in the barrel yet. I will check to see what brand the case is when I get the chance.

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Dave the case was made by "Flambeau" and I measured it at 32"x14"x6". One thing about it , the foam does not hold the gun tightly in place but when used with the Bore Stores case it works fine for trips back and forth to the range. I would not use this case for flying however. On the plus side it was priced very modestly.

Mike