Specialty Pistols
Specialty Pistol Storage Tip.

This topic can be found at:
https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3826077864/m/4880099496

August 07, 2019, 07:43 PM
Pa. Mike
Specialty Pistol Storage Tip.
I am a long time HUGE fan of "Bore Stores" gun cases. They are made for firearm storage and do an excellent job. They have made me custom size cases in the past and I was ready to have a "Custom" size made for my Specialty Bolt Action Pistols when I came across this model which suits my needs perfectly. The gun shown has a 16" barrel plus a brake and the scope is a 30mm with a 40mm obj. to give you an idea if it will fit your needs. They also have a 20% discount around some of the major holidays and that is when I normally stock up. Their website will explain the many benefits of their cases.

August 07, 2019, 07:44 PM
Pa. Mike
The case I purchased.

August 07, 2019, 10:34 PM
Predator_huntin
Looks like a neat idea for safe storage!

I’d love to hear more details about that pistol...

Chris
August 08, 2019, 03:33 PM
schantze
That pistol interest me too .
August 08, 2019, 05:26 PM
Left Hand Dave
Mike,

Who makes the case it's in and what size is it?

Thanks
Dave
August 08, 2019, 08:16 PM
Pa. Mike
The pistol is my Nosler 48 Custom in 6 Creed. with a 16" barrel and Harrell brake. I just mounted the scope right before this photo was taken and have not broken in the barrel yet. I will check to see what brand the case is when I get the chance.
August 09, 2019, 07:56 PM
Pa. Mike
Dave the case was made by "Flambeau" and I measured it at 32"x14"x6". One thing about it , the foam does not hold the gun tightly in place but when used with the Bore Stores case it works fine for trips back and forth to the range. I would not use this case for flying however. On the plus side it was priced very modestly.

Mike