Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler 48 independence Login/Join 

posted
Is this handgun still in production. I didn't see one on Nosler website. Everyone one online states out of stock. Just curious.

J

Posts: 525 | Location: Illinois  | Registered: September 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was wondering the same. It looks like it isn't in production anymore. They only have Model 48 NCH (Nosler custom handgun) which is much more expensive than Independence was.

Posts: 268 | Location: North WY | Registered: June 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The Nosler is still in production. I visited with the Nosler folks at SHOT and they informed me the production run of this pistol is much stronger than they anticipated. Both the NCH and the Independence is alive and well.

Posts: 1008 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark, I was hoping you would chime in.

Posts: 525 | Location: Illinois  | Registered: September 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
4570 Hunter, I just ordered an Independence in 7mm-08 for my SIL. She'll use it for Missouri Alternative Method Season. My office manager is going to order same gun for Alabama whitetail. Offering the lower priced Independence was a good move on Nosler's part.

Posts: 1008 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Excellent! I have hopes of getting one of these sometime in the future.

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have a Independence on my shopping list for Tulsa Show in April if there is one there. I wish they would make one in a straight wall for us States that require them. Mark how do you like the ar grip in a centergrip. I'm hoping Gator TC starts selling his chassis centergrip, so I can get one for my 350 legend.

posted Hide Post
4570 hunter, My hands did not prefer the standard AR grip -- but that's the beauty of this style; don't like it - change it. I stumbled across a target-type AR grip -- Royal Arms. For me -- it's the "cats meow." The finger-groove grip provides consistent hand placement every time -- and positions my trigger finger perfectly for engagement.