Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPS came Login/Join 

posted
I love when the brown van pulls up around 6 weeks earlier then expected. Going to have my 223 rebuilt. 15 inch Lilja xphtr contour. 1 in 8 twist

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shutupandhunt,

Posts: 276 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: July 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What contour did you choose and have you decided who will be doing the work?

Care to share any details of your project plans?

I'll be interested to see how your Lilja shoots.
I just got a build back with a Lilja barrel, so far it seems to shoot well and clean easy. Break-in was fast with very little copper fouling.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I like heavy barrels so I picked the xphtr contour which is 1.2 for three inches then tapers to 1. I talked to 40xmike about building it. Lilja told me 10 weeks on the barrel and got it in 4. I want to predator hunt in January with my gun so I’ll probably wait til The first of February to get back ahold of him. And I have to wait for my McMillan stock as well from the group buy.

Posts: 276 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: July 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Super cool congrats!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sounds like a nice build!
I look forward to seeing the finished product.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I like that contour. Should be a neat rig once its all done.

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
After seeing the nice builds here thruout the years I’m excited to have one built

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
Lucky dog! Looking forward to the finished product.

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6521 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post