Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batch o XP Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
I think these look ok flag

2x 6.5 creed. One 284. All premium components and complete top to bottom builds.

Posts: 4007 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking trio ! Thanks for the "Eye Candy". thumbup thumbup

Posts: 944 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm bettin' they shoot as good as they look too.

Bruce

Posts: 1091 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looking great Chris. How long are the top two? Thanks.

Posts: 467 | Location: Central east coast Florida.  | Registered: November 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rooterpig:
Looking great Chris. How long are the top two? Thanks.

One is 16. One is 17

Posts: 4007 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 761 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 467 | Location: Central east coast Florida.  | Registered: November 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I just received one of those from Chris at Bayside Customs. The light colored scoped 6.5 Creedmoor is mine. Absolute excellent workmanship as fit to finish is awesome. The most important part as to accuracy will be determined very soon. The test target was impressive to say the least. He will be building another custom for me soon

Nelson

Posts: 7 | Location: Wenatchee, Wa. | Registered: March 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post