Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Bolt Action, Falling Block & Rotary Breech Pistols    Looking for instruction sheet for XP - Dewey Trigger

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for instruction sheet for XP - Dewey Trigger Login/Join 

posted
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the instruction sheet on the Dewey trigger for an XP? I need to make adjustments and cannot find my instructions anywhere.

Thanks !

Posts: 160 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You could probably ask Mike Dewey direct at MIKE948@aol.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Montrose, Colorado | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you, i copied his email from an old online post someone had posted, and emailed him a couple days ago. Then i just compared the address to what you posted, jeez
the link i copied said MIKE948@alo.com , not aol.com.
Lol, i did not see that.
Anyway thanks for that, i just sent another email,
Appreciate that

Posts: 160 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post