Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XP's Any interest? Login/Join 

Picture of indianamoon
posted
Just picked up a couple of Frank Glenn XP-100's and was going to strip them down and sell components. Any interest on here for them complete? If so I will list them for sale in the classifieds.

Thanx for looking,

Pat

This message has been edited. Last edited by: indianamoon,

Posts: 911 | Location: Indianer | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Are they the forward grip?

Posts: 3551 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of indianamoon
posted Hide Post
Google Frank Glenn. These are WAY forward grip

Posts: 911 | Location: Indianer | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Crubear
posted Hide Post
Interested? Oh heck yeah.

Able to afford one, sadly, probably not cry

Posts: 535 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: October 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RICHP
posted Hide Post
I need a complete trigger and scope mount. If you part them out. Could be interested in a complete setup depending on price.

---------------
love those .41 mags.

Posts: 191 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: November 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Richp,

the triggers on these won't fit a standard centergrip XP. Frank made these to fit his custom sillywet guns that a lot of folks had him build for the masters. The only stock item on these should be the action.

Posts: 3551 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RICHP
posted Hide Post
I have stock and trigger guard. Might need a barrel too.

---------------
love those .41 mags.

Posts: 191 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: November 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What bolts are available when you strip them down? Roger.

Navy Chief. Retired.

Posts: 330 | Location: Jacksonville Florida | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I have a stock and a trigger linkage like that if anyone is interested

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12187 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of indianamoon
posted Hide Post
I doubt that there will be bolts available, will probably sell the actions complete. I think that I have responded to everyone interested.

1 out of the three is sold