Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOA Question Login/Join 

Picture of Nitemann
posted
Anybody have instructions or video/pics for the removal of the barrel on a MOA? Also any spanner wrenches out there before I order a new one?

Thanks,
Rick

Posts: 3551 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Go to the moa website,has step by step insructions and pics under FAQs.Hope this helps.

Posts: 64 | Location: central ks | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
duh,

Thanks ksmuleman, I looked all over there website but never checked the obvious spot. Any extra spanner wrenches out there?

Rick

Posts: 3551 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of xp-100
posted Hide Post
Be sure to remove the extractor and block.

NRA Endowment Member
IHMSA Life Member
NBRSA Member
semi-retired gunsmith
IHMSA PC Coordinator

Posts: 815 | Location: north alabama | Registered: August 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Bruce,

sending you a PM.

Rick

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xp-100:
Be sure to remove the extractor and block.

The above parts do not have to be removed if you remember to hold the lever all the way open.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post