Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to Xp's Login/Join 

Picture of moe
posted
What/who are my choices for a custom build?

Posts: 1984 | Location: Sierra Vista, AZ | Registered: December 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Paul,

just send it to me. You don't want to start down that path. Trust me, I know devil

Give me call and I can point you in the right direction.

Rick

Posts: 3529 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
http://specialtypistols.infopo...6077864/m/9670092986

Contact this feller n see if he has a wait time. Mine was done in a few weeks. He builds some great looking stuff......long range rifles, custom 45’s, etc etc.

Cant have too many options. Hi

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9425 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Michael DeLoach. Nine Run Gun
Chris Rhodes. Bayside Custom Gunworks
Either of them can do a great job for you.
If you have questions on builds, give me a call at 307- 257-7431 and I’ll walk you through any questions you have.

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Also check out Mike Able @ Rouge Precision Gun Works in Grants Pass OR.
Derek >>>--------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Be careful this is a Dangerous Hobby
It came become a serious addiction
Just ask the addictive people on here
It like potato chips just can’t have one

Posts: 495 | Location: Maryland  | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of moe
posted Hide Post
I have been warned by several and that concerns me.

Posts: 1984 | Location: Sierra Vista, AZ | Registered: December 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Be very careful of the one that goes by Nitemann.
Still remember meeting this character at my work and a corner gas station.
I started small just a contender barrel but it was too much. Then he turned me on to this guy nmhunter.... now i have striker,xp, couple HS and many more barrels. laugh

Couple great guys that I've been fortunate enough to meet from this site.

Scott

Posts: 557 | Location: Goodyear,Arizona | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of moe
posted Hide Post
Yes I know about Nitemann. Spoke with him yesterday, he gave me a few tips, including the addiction warning, which I already have with Contenders and Single actions. Just checked out Gunbroker and the "original" Xp's in 221 and 7br are really expensive. Could buy 3 custom TC barrels for what they are asking. What got me interested was the Nosler Custom Handgun. Looks awesome "out of the box" but pricey. Thought I would check out the XP's which would be pricey also. Have to do a little info gathering and go from there. Got some good starting points and thanks for all the input. This site is awesome with great friends.

Picture of Smokin7mm
posted Hide Post
+1 for Mike Abel at Rogue Precision Gunworks. I have known Mike for a long time. He has done three XP's for me. One rebarrel and two custom builds. Great guy and puts out some fantastic work.

Bret

IHMSA #49266
PBRC match director
IHMSA Washington State Director

Posts: 1585 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arrowflinger:
Also check out Mike Able @ Rouge Precision Gun Works in Grants Pass OR.
Derek >>>--------->

EXCELLENT WORK!!!

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Apache gun works does a great job as well. And another warning........one of the main ring leaders is a preacher on here. So........you're only one step away from total immersion. Your wallet will HATE you.

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was so satisfied with my first custom from Bayside that Chris has the parts to build my second, just waiting on my pile of parts to make it's way to the top of the list.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post