Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doris shooting Sub-MOA Login/Join 

Picture of TXBRASS
posted
ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSED!!!
Went to the range this AM to see what this Underwood 225gr Xtreme Hunter Ammo would do out of Doris. I’ve never shot less than a 1/2” group with a .45-70 Govt....EVER... until now!
The future looks oh so bright!!!
Lehi

gh Defense and Underwood Ammo have teamed up to make one accurate .45-70 cartridge. Now it’s time to try it on some pork...

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice group! I would think that load will bring havick to live pork... What stock is on that handgun? It is a 700 action, right?

Cody

Posts: 629 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great shooting! Great to know Underwood and Lehigh are making ammo. Please keep us posted on the results. Cool

Posts: 191 | Location: rindge, new hampshire | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cba257:
Nice group! I would think that load will bring havick to live pork... What stock is on that handgun? It is a 700 action, right?

Cody

It's a Remington XP-100 action and a custom cut Choate Ultimate Varmint stock that Mike Abel at Rogue Precision Gunworks modified to fit the XP-100 action.

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks. I did find the thread on that.

Posts: 629 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats Cody some great shooting!!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Another quality build by Mike @ Rouge Precision and some very good shooting on your part!
Derek >>>--------->

Posts: 901 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post