Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best trigger for the job??? Login/Join 

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted
Hey all. I could use a little help. I have a chassis coming from Accurate Rifle Systems for my 6mm BR. I now need a trigger to change it from mid grip to rear grip. I want one that can be adjusted under one pound and of course smooth. This is a bench gun so the lighter the pull the better.

Posts: 910 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
Bix & Andy, FlavoFlar( not sure if spelled right), Kelby, Jewel - Tiggers
The Jewel will be the least cost, these are for 700 style actions as I am guessing that is what you are inquiring about.

Posts: 531 | Location: WI | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
This is for my Savage Striker conversion. If money was not an issue what is the best trigger out there? Not really sure exactly what I need. I have never done one of these before.

Posts: 910 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I just finished rebarreling and converting a 308 striker to a 6.5 Creedmoor with a 17" shilen bull barrel and a holland muzzle beake.I used a sharp shooter supply competition trigger for one hundred and two dollar, pull range is from 2lb to 12oz. And accurate rifle system pistol chassis.

Posts: 30 | Location: Reno Texas | Registered: February 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Great price! Did it require any alterations? do you get any trigger creep? How does it shoot?

posted Hide Post
No alteration,no creep,true drop in, trigger is fully adjustable. Have'nt shot it, just moved to the Reno, Paris Texas area from Fairbanks Alaska,Having a time finding a place to shoot.

Posts: 30 | Location: Reno Texas | Registered: February 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I will give the trigger a try.

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Has anyone used the Rifle basics SAV-2?

Picture of flyinlizard
posted Hide Post
I used a R.B. in a savage rifle, very crisp no creep.

------------------------------
Arms are to short to box with God.

Posts: 321 | Location: Pleasant Valley NY | Registered: December 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I have one on the way.