Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington 40X pistols 2019 page 88 Login/Join 

posted
Just a revisit of my earlier post. I have a physical copy of the 2019 catalog with the 3 models of 40X action rear grip pistols. 40-XP "C" grade is left bolt, ss barrel, single shot, wood stock with black tip.

40 XP DM is Stars and Stripes painted laminated stock, detach mag of course.

40 XP DM with left bolt shown with a fiberglass composite (I think) flush mount detach mag.

40X triggers standard, but you can shoose others (Jewel, etc)

Other options threaded muzzle, muzzle break. Choice of "precision short action calibers" .

On page 92 is a bolt action dm "chassis style" AR - Model 700CP

Enquiring minds just need to know,,, and yes Custom Shop, ie, not cheap!

Posts: 317 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
This is from the SHOT show a few years back. Is it the same one?

Posts: 3536 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
info on picture, that's the one I want!!!!! right grip, left bolt mag fed. about as perfect as it gets.

Posts: 110 | Location: Marthasville, Missouri | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
It was shown at the SHOT show a couple years ago. I actually had pics with a wood stocked version as well. Was suppose be available the following year from the custom shop at Remington. Don't know if it ever happened and never seen any.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post