Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post some photos of your Cerakote SP Login/Join 

posted
I have all the parts for my upcoming SP ordered. The action came in today. Everything else is awaiting arrival.

I was first going to give the action and barrel a high polished, but have decided to go with a Cerakote finish.

I've looked at the sample finishes Cerakote has listed, but it's very hard to tell what the SP would look like.

Through the search feature here, I've looked through at least 20 different threads on Cerakoted SP. Some are really nice looking.

The colors I've seen on the barreled actions so far are;

Black
Flat Black
Burt Bronze
Coyote Tan
Flat Dark Earth
Graphite & Titanium (G action & T barrel)
Tungsten

There are many post where the poster never gave the information on their finish and some were great looking. There are also many threads where the photo is no longer there or it's obscured and you can't really see a good view of it any longer. I was not able to view anything over in the Photo Albums, so I don't what that could have to offer.

Those of your that have a Cerakoted SP, could you please post a photo here.

Thank you.

Posts: 162 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
The choices are endless and really only limited to your imagination. There is a lot you can do with Cerakote alone. Then you can add Hydro transfer if you want something different. Mild to wild. Here is a small sample of some guns I did for customers just to give you an idea.

Whatever you choose. I would love to see a picture of the finished project.
Good luck! Derek >>>-------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Here is the last one I had done in matte black cerakote.
It has been very durable. Rain, snow, sand and brush. My next XP will have the same finish.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Titanium blue.

Posts: 296 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
That looks good in blue!
-Derek

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks, Derek. Jon Beanland talked me into that Titanium Blue when we were planning his build for me. I liked it enough to have a S&W 422 done in the same color, but it came out much bluer...

Posts: 296 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
I have sprayed it several times myself.
Derek