Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I JUST ORDERED A FA! Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
Freedom arms single shot in 223 and 338 on the way! Be here by christmas!

happy

Posts: 4020 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you...... happy

Steve Smile
---------------------------------
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SAWEET!! happy

Posts: 2196 | Location: THE PROMISED LAND! South Carolina | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Now I am Broke.... punch

Posts: 4020 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Cool. Hope it's everything you want it to be.

Aaron

Posts: 2756 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Want to do some work to an xp?? Lol

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
always

Picture of Smokin7mm
posted Hide Post
thumbup thumbup

Bret

IHMSA #49266
PBRC match director
IHMSA Washington State Director

Posts: 1585 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
I do not think that you will regret your purchase.

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3512 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
koolaid

posted Hide Post
Congratulationa!! thumbup Please keep us updated once you start shooting it. Big Grin

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 1677 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: November 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Duffy
posted Hide Post
You'll shoot yer eye out kid! laugh laugh Congrats.

------------------------------

A body at rest stays at rest, until the wife shows up.
Ryan

Posts: 4627 | Location: Odessa Wa. | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of captain John
posted Hide Post
That's awesome , would really enjoy seeing your groups after you get a load worked up.

IHMSA Industry Director
IHMSA Region 5 Director
Minnesota State IHMSA Director
IHMSA 39199Life
NRA life Member

Posts: 418 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
That's a really nice pistol Chris. I hope you let us see it when it comes in.

Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
It's shipping to me this week! happy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hoggin:
It's shipping to me this week! happy
thumbup

Posts: 1363 | Location: LAKE CUMBERLAND AREA, KY | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I got a tour of the plant 3 years ago in Freedom WY. Great outfit. You can walk outside the plant and hunt wolves, bear, cougar etc...

Posts: 51 | Location: South West Idaho | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Did you get it yet? Big Grin

Posts: 2756 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
Yeah, where's the photos and range report?

Steve Smile
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
It's in the snail mail now.....the wait sucks ohboy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hoggin:
It's in the snail mail now.....the wait sucks ohboy

Patience is a virtue....... laugh

Posts: 1363 | Location: LAKE CUMBERLAND AREA, KY | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Came in yesterday. Fitted a holland to the 338. Off to the range!

I'm

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Nice looking rig!

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
Woohoo!! Nice.
Didja shoot it? How is your hand? a little tingly, or downright sore?

Steve Smile