Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Been busy in the shop! Login/Join 

posted
I know I haven't been around a lot lately paperbag

It's been super busy in the shop with the new business! Many thanks go out to the new customers, and returning customers bowdown

It's my passion to build Specialty Pistols that perform above and beyond the customers expectations.

The website is still under construction with many more pictures to come!

Whether it's a hunting, long range target or silhouette rig, I can fulfill your needs!

-Mike

https://www.rogueprecisiongunworks.com/

Posts: 2292 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Good for you!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Congrats on the business but miss those chuck stories... Big Grin

Scott

Posts: 557 | Location: Goodyear,Arizona | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paperpuncher:
Congrats on the business but miss those chuck stories... Big Grin

Scott

Thank you Scott,
Play time suffered this past year for sure! We did get out a couple of times to shoot chucks. And we did get access to a large ranch to shoot squirrels this past spring. I think we killed around 800-900 in the three trips that we shot on it. The little 20 VT's got a workout Big Grin

-Mike

Posts: 2292 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ole95
posted Hide Post
Mike good to hear from you Patti and I were talking other night about y'all and our trip to the WCC years back hope to make a return trip that way in the future. I owe you for a lot of thing but clueing me in on the BrX is high on that list! Perfect fit for my needs
Got your web site bookmark so I can look and dream of those pretty guns you build
Richard

Life's easier when your only average
IHMSA #57528
------------------------------
shoot like your life depends on it

Posts: 532 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Here's a 7 SAUM I just finished up for a customer.
HSP action, HS epoxy bedded stock, Krieger 1-8 twist barrel, and Holland Gen II side discharge brake. Finished in Tungsten Cerakote.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ole95:
Mike good to hear from you Patti and I were talking other night about y'all and our trip to the WCC years back hope to make a return trip that way in the future. I owe you for a lot of thing but clueing me in on the BrX is high on that list! Perfect fit for my needs
Got your web site bookmark so I can look and dream of those pretty guns you build
Richard

Richard,
Thank you for the kind words. We would be thrilled to see you two again in the future! Bring the BRX out too! I'll get you out to the rock chuck grounds and you can do some LR varmint shooting. You sure are shooting that pistol well!!!

-Mike & Cris

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Gator T/C
posted Hide Post
Good looking pistol!

Brad

------------------------------
Contender 22LR, 17MachII, 17HMR, .223(SSK), 6mm Gator, 6TCU, 6mmJDJ(Van Horn), 25x47(Coyote), 6.5 JDJ(SSK), 7x47(SSK),308 Bellm, .338 SSK Woodswalker (2),358 Bellm, 375Win, 375 JDJ(SSK), 45/70(SSK), 45/70 (VanHorn), 50-70(SSK)
Encore .243, 7mm–08, 300WM(15-1/4"), 50-90(MGM, 14"), 50–110 (MGM), .50ML(16")
XP-100 .223, .223AI, 6mm204Imp, .243AI, 6BR
XP-7 .223,.243,.300Blackout, .300RSAUM
XP-700SA .22LR, .243
XP-700LA .25/06, .270AI, .300WM,.338 Lapua, .510 Whisper

Posts: 1244 | Location: Gainesville, Fl | Registered: January 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thats a good looking rig. What taper is the barrel on that SAUM?

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Smokin7mm
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Good to see you back on the board again. Know you have been super busy with the business (but that is a good thing). Hope we can get out this coming year for some more chuck and squirrels. Missed Cristine not being able to make it when I was down. I will have to get a hold of Jason this spring to see how the squirrels crop is. He sure has had a lot the past couple of years. I still laugh when I think about last year and you sneaking up on that squirrel and taking him off had, taco style with the Vartarg laugh laugh Too much fun.

Bret

IHMSA #49266
PBRC match director
IHMSA Washington State Director

Posts: 1585 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Wow that is a beautiful pistol!! Can't wait to shoot it. I mean, I wonder who that belongs to? happy
Congratulations on your all your success. Your quality is second to none and it shows! I'm with Brett. Hope we can make some time this coming spring to get together and wreak havoc on the vermin population. I know my 20VT did some damage in WY when we were there.
Derek >>>-------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Alright Derek, since you seem to know a little about it what taper is that barrel?

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Why Aaron,
I don't know what you are talking about! But my guess would be heavy varmint 17" plus Holland break. But that would be speculation on my side. : )
Derek >>>-------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rickiesrevenge:
Thats a good looking rig. What taper is the barrel on that SAUM?

Aaron

Aaron,
It’s the Remington Varmint contour.

-Mike

posted Hide Post
Just finished this 22 BR up for my son-in-law. 18" McGowan 1-7.7" twist in the Remington Varmint contour. No-turn neck and throated to shoot the heavies. 4 port Harrell's muzzle brake. McMillan stock from the group buy. Sniper Gray and Graphite Black Cerakote to finish it. He wanted this build for shooting rockchucks. Cool thing is I'll get to shoot it too Big Grin

-Mike

posted Hide Post
Nice looking XPs Mike. Did the McGowen Rem Varmint profile fit the McMillan barrel channel without having to relieve and stock material?

Jon

Posts: 1609 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Jon,
The McGowen Remington Varmint Contour barrel blanks fit without having to open up
the barrel channel in the group buy stocks thumbup
-Mike

posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike

Posts: 1609 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
LOVE the website!!! Get your butt in the woods Mike and STAT.... Cool

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post