Specialty Pistols
Nine Run Gun work

This topic can be found at:
https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3826077864/m/3810029386

August 12, 2016, 03:56 PM
ga sixgunner
Nine Run Gun work
Here is another example of Mike Deloach , Nine Run Gun, brake work. I had Mike install this brake. It's absolutely seamless. He also did some more work on the marks that were on this barrel. The bottom pic is what the barrel did look like.

August 12, 2016, 05:04 PM
rickiesrevenge
Looks much better.

Aaron
August 12, 2016, 05:42 PM
Hoggin
alright.....I have sent him too much work now.... laugh
August 13, 2016, 04:50 PM
Leupold Man
Looks almost as good as your work Chris! Thanks for sharing.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member
August 14, 2016, 09:26 AM
bowstryder
For some reason I'm seeing Chris starting to charge commissions. Lol!
August 14, 2016, 11:28 AM
McClura
Robert, that is some great work on the break. Do you think Mike DeLoach would install a new barrel on my MOA and a break? I know you gave me another name that does it. Just checking all of my choices.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.
August 14, 2016, 03:25 PM
Hoggin
Yes. Nine run will do Moa stuff. I know he did at least one.
August 14, 2016, 03:37 PM
old leghumper
Richard Mertz can still do a barrel if YOU have a blank. Gary Wrigley has been doing barrels for a while.

Sorry about your barrel problem which was kind of frequent near the end. Mount screws were too long, top of the receive was ground down too much, or the pockets in the scope base were too deep the likely cause of the problem not noticed until the barrel was removed for what ever reason

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
Ernie
Michael is the man.
He can do it.
FWIW-The bolt function of my XP-100R (6XC rear-grip) is the smoothest of any non-custom bolt I have ever had.

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22