Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nine Run Gun work Login/Join 

posted
Here is another example of Mike Deloach , Nine Run Gun, brake work. I had Mike install this brake. It's absolutely seamless. He also did some more work on the marks that were on this barrel. The bottom pic is what the barrel did look like.

Posts: 950 | Location: waycross,ga | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks much better.

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
alright.....I have sent him too much work now.... laugh

Posts: 4007 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Looks almost as good as your work Chris! Thanks for sharing.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
For some reason I'm seeing Chris starting to charge commissions. Lol!

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Robert, that is some great work on the break. Do you think Mike DeLoach would install a new barrel on my MOA and a break? I know you gave me another name that does it. Just checking all of my choices.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Yes. Nine run will do Moa stuff. I know he did at least one.

Posts: 4007 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Richard Mertz can still do a barrel if YOU have a blank. Gary Wrigley has been doing barrels for a while.

Sorry about your barrel problem which was kind of frequent near the end. Mount screws were too long, top of the receive was ground down too much, or the pockets in the scope base were too deep the likely cause of the problem not noticed until the barrel was removed for what ever reason

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Michael is the man.
He can do it.
FWIW-The bolt function of my XP-100R (6XC rear-grip) is the smoothest of any non-custom bolt I have ever had.

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post