Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xp 100 help Login/Join 

posted
Hello there,

I'm new to this sight, I'm a contender man from way back. I have MOA'S, but I just got my first xp 100 7br. I would like to know a good reasonable builder. I would like to make it a 300 blackout. Also , does anyone make lefty stocks. Any help would be great

J.

Posts: 525 | Location: Illinois  | Registered: September 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site. Nine Run guns does a good job. Bob Green built a couple for me. I highly recommend him.

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I might not be in the right on this site, but does anyone have a 6.5 creedmoor or a 300 blackout xp for sale.

J.

Posts: 525 | Location: Illinois  | Registered: September 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Hi

There are several good gunsmiths on here that can build you what you want, I would do some searches on here for new gun builds. For left handed stocks, if you want a synthetic you're going to have to look around for a used HS Precision, for a wooden copy of the HS you need to look up Joel Russo. I'm left handed and really like the McMillian stocks and the one made by Aaron( first man to greet you in this thread) Big Grin
Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SP!
XP's????
What are those... paperbag

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Aaron makes a good stock that's ambidextrous. I have one on my XP (I'm a lefty).

With that 0.473" bolt face, you're gonna need another bolt, unless you can find a 'smith who will bush it down that far.

I used Jon Beanland Custom Rifles for my XP build. I'm very pleased with it. He also built me a rifle.

There are several 'smiths who can build an excellent gun.

Any questions, just ask Ernie.... Smile He'll help you spend your money.... Smile

quote:
Originally posted by 4570 hunter:
Hello there,

I'm new to this sight, I'm a contender man from way back. I have MOA'S, but I just got my first xp 100 7br. I would like to know a good reasonable builder. I would like to make it a 300 blackout. Also , does anyone make lefty stocks. Any help would be great

J.

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You may be able to trade that bolt for the correct size bolt face too. A smith should be able to bush it down to the correct size and put in a sako or m16 extractor.

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SP!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Talked to Micheal at nine gun. Decided to go with a 700 action and a accurate rifle systems stock. I'm going 6.5 creedmoor. As far as the blackout, I'm going striker it's cheaper.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Michael DeLoach/Nine Run Gun is a great choice!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post