Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xp100 in 25 creed Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
Krieger barrel
Harrel brake
Black cerakote

Should be about the same as 250 savage ai without any fire forming

Posts: 4020 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post

Custom shoulder bump gauges are available with your build. Allows you to measure exactly how far back you are bumping the shoulder. Cut with your chamber reamer.

Can’t get more perfect than that.

Posts: 4020 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Another good looking build!

I like the shoulder bump gauge, a very nice touch.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Nice build! Does anyone think this round will be picked up by a major ammo company? Hornady maybe?

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leupold Man:
Nice build! Does anyone think this round will be picked up by a major ammo company? Hornady maybe?

Doubt it. But they will make you dies for $180

Or you can use bushing dies

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
Nice!! thumbup thumbup

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3518 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks great Chris. Looking forward to getting my hands on it and trying it out.

Bruce

Posts: 1094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Very nice !

Posts: 113 | Location: Ellijay GA | Registered: June 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sweet! Looking forward to a range report Bruce.

Jon

Posts: 1627 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Here is the photo of of Chris’ test target today. Two 3 shot groups. I think upper right was 120 gr Speer and lower one was 117 gr. Hornady. Now the bad part is if I shoot bad groups I only have me to blame.

Bruce

Posts: 1094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice. That XP gonna shoot. Plus the stock looks just about like mine. laugh

Jon

Posts: 1627 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iowa Fox:
Nice. That XP gonna shoot. Plus the stock looks just about like mine. laugh

Jon

Great minds think alike! laugh

Bruce

posted Hide Post
I now have the 25 Creed XP in hand . It came in today and it looks even better in person than in the photos. The test loads are loaded and now I need to get the scope mounted and make time to get to the range.

Bruce