Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Page 1 2 

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SP HOLSTER - FINISHED Login/Join 

Picture of TXBRASS
posted
I am in the beginning stages of developing a new SP carry holster to be used in hunting and hiking applications with a scoped SP handgun. We have a basic design we are working with but I would like feedback and input from you all on what you'd like to see in such a product. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks,

CODY

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TXBRASS,

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Subscribed!!
Wish I could be of assistance but I've never hauled mine through the woods yet. Hoping to change that this year!

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Hoping to help you change thst this year!

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dekker
posted Hide Post
Presently I carry my SP's (XP's and T/C's) with a sling, would like to protect them a little better. What type of holster are you designing? SP's are large and across the chest would be preferred and possibly having the option to attach the holster to a backpack would be advantageous.
Will be looking forward to your updates.

Posts: 2349 | Location: Illinois / USA | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Across the chest and/or shoulder sling with MOLLE type option.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Would love to see one Cody, I have often wanted wanted one for a Striker also.
Wayne

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
I was using an Uncle Mikes holster but it doesn't fit the guns with longer barrels and bigger scopes. Just ordered a sleeve made for an AR. It has a handle to carry like a case and a sling to carry it a number of additional ways.

Steve Smile
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Perhaps I do have a bit of a thought after all. I use an eberlestock gsII with my rifle hunts and really like having the gun on my back. Slipping out of the scabbard is quite easy and it's not in the way up front (yes a rifle in the front is just too much regardless). That being said some of us have some fairly beefed up sp's with longer barrels. Something to consider at any rate.

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! Keep it coming.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
One thing I have liked on the big Uncle Mike's holster I use for revolvers is a flap that goes over the top to keep dirt and debris out.
Wayne

Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Several of Dave Jansens rigs are being used by SP'ers here. We lost a great idea man and designer when he died. It would be good to see someone else carrying on his dream and passion for containing our SP's. I too use the GSII tocarry my Xp & HS weapons but would like to see what you are getting ready to make.
Tom

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for considering this!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12183 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Cody, I had one made for across the chest Contender carry and after trying it out I immediately came to the conclusion it wasn't practical for the longer barrels I normally carried. Now granted mine was made to be nearly horizontal across the chest but what I found out was I had to extend my arm so far away from my body to withdraw the barrel far enough to clear the holster. My wrist had to twist so much I couldn't keep a normal grip on the gun through the draw. So my advice is if you are considering a full holster design, place the firearm across your chest and work through all the different full draws and how your arm and wrist would be affected. Obviously for the shorter barrels it is much less of a problem. Good luck.

Ken

Posts: 86 | Location: Central PA | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
VERY GOOD info.....keep it coming.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
However you design it I think it is very important to use a soft material on the outside of the case or holster. Stuff like Cordura nylon is just way to noisy when going thru thick cover,especially on still sub-zero temps in the morning. And on the inside of the case when sliding the gun out. I would also rather have a quick release buckle instead of Velcro to open anything up. Velcro is too noisy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JohnLK,

Posts: 241 | Location: Home | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Ok.....update:

Next step has been taken. I am building both a carry case that can be slung as well as a smaller holster. The patterns for the case are on the way to my seamsters and we should have the first prototype within 3 weeks or so...

CW

www.codyweiser.com

THE Handgun Hunting Authority!

posted Hide Post
I carry a scoped XP, Encore about 220 days a year. I presently carry mine on a sling with the gun on my back sitting on a back pack that I wear. It is very comfortable.
I tried across the chest carry- no good if you're going to be using binos a lot.
I tried side carry on shoulders with Uncle Mike's- no good, too bulky on side and uncomfortable.
Across the back carry is the best, BUT a way needs to be figured out to make this possible with a back pack. Eberlestock is fair, but too much stuff on one set of straps. Getting a waterproof, slightly flexible gun case that could be attached to many different back packs would be a great "invention" if possible.

Posts: 1857 | Location: eastern WV | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nmhunter:
Several of Dave Jansens rigs are being used by SP'ers here. We lost a great idea man and designer when he died. It would be good to see someone else carrying on his dream and passion for containing our SP's. I too use the GSII tocarry my Xp & HS weapons but would like to see what you are getting ready to make.
Tom

Amen to that. I am thankful to have gotten the ones that I did when Dave was alive. I had two more on order when he got sick, and they never came to fruition.

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3510 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
The idea behind the carry case is to be carried on back with an over the shoulder or across chest sling and also double as a transport or even short term storage case. Complete zipper closure with a quick flap than can be used with zipper partially open for quicker removal of SP. Working on ambidextrous anchor points for sling that can double as points to attach to pack.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased two vism tactical holsters made by NcStar. I haven't had a chance to evaluate them yet as I have been out of town for a month. But they look like like they should work!

Sonny

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 807 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Here is one I had for my XP's. The pistol in the photo is not mine but I had one of these made when I saw these photos. It will attach to several different packs with straps and you can also carry it by itself.
Mike

: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3081 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Boy, that sure looks familiar laugh that is acustom build by Dave Jansen, he built it for me to use with an Eberlestock pack. Still works great and attaches/de-attaches with a couple of straps. Will use it this weekend with my Apache Creedmoor for a it of Javelina huntin
Nmhunter

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Yep, after you sent those to me I had one built something like that. Wish there was someplace that made some like them.
I could use several.

Mike

: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3081 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Our first model being sewn now is very similar to the pack above.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
I would be very interested in another to attach to my pack for Antelope hunting.
Keep us informed.

Mike

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Do you have any ideas what price range you might in after all the design r&d and final product comes out?

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
I should know price points within a week's time. My seamsters are working on prototype now and once that is done I will know cost per unit.
It will be 100% MADE IN THE USA....

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
CW

There was quite a discussion here on several different methods of packing/carrying our SP pistols, which was very close to the one posted.

I bought one online for mine, which had a exrta length for long bbls, and could be folded on the bbl end and made a shorter length, if needed.
Had several attachments points/straps, which worked perfectly for carring on the back or my backpack. And could be carried on the ATV/SXS securely, But, I don't remember the name of it.

I also have a carrying strap/sling on the SP, for the final approach and setup using the backpack as a rest. It has been the best way, I have found so far.

Tia,
Don

--------------------------------
"Any person that fears me owning a firearm, then I have reason to fear that person"
NRA Life Member
Sturm/Ruger Armours School-State of Nevada POST-Remington/ S&W Armour Schools-NRA Certified Range Master-State of Nevada POST Range Master-Jaycor Certified Pepperball Instructor-OC Pepper Spray Instructor-Tazer Instructor-NRA Law Enforcement Armours School-Lassen College LE Armours School-NRA Police Firearms Instructor Development School
Nam "Oct 67-Dec 68"
173rd ABN 2/503rd "Recon"
Retired 10/01/2009, 36+yrs

Posts: 1239 | Location: Western NV | Registered: August 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
Here is a photo of the one I got. Xp-100 fits in really nice (18"bbl). Strap on the far right end goes between scope and action. Strap on bottom right fits perfect to grab that center grip and lock it in place. Carry handle and shoulder strap can be placed in numerous different spots. I take my bi-pod off and use one of the straps on the side to hold it in place. Worked perfect a week ago to walk to a tree stand, use my rope to pull it up in the stand and then carry out after dark. Rides nice in the truck too.

Steve Smile
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Shaggy 357

That is the one I have also, works very well for just about everything I want to do with the SP and several other pistols etc.

Thank you,
Don

"Any person that fears me owning a firearm, then I have reason to fear that person"
NRA Life Member
Sturm/Ruger Armours School-State of Nevada POST-Remington/ S&W Armour Schools-NRA Certified Range Master-State of Nevada POST Range Master-Jaycor Certified Pepperball Instructor-OC Pepper Spray Instructor-Tazer Instructor-NRA Law Enforcement Armours School-Lassen College LE Armours School-NRA Police Firearms Instructor Development School
Nam "Oct 67-Dec 68"
173rd ABN 2/503rd "Recon"
Retired 10/01/2009, 36+yrs

Posts: 1239 | Location: Western NV | Registered: August 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nvreloader:

That is the one I have also, works very well for just about everything I want to do with the SP and several other pistols etc.

Same here. Mine was made by NC Star: Initial complaints areSad1)Top closure is a partial nylon zipper, which only closes half way. Needs to be a full flap cover, with a strap fastener so you do not need to worry about the zipper tearing out, or scratching the finish on your gun; (2) Inside material appears to be some type of plastic or rubberized material. Does not look like it will last very long for extended use; (3) Outside is Cordura type nylon which I think is very noisy. On the plus side, these can be had from Amazon, etc. for around $30, so it is well worth the money.

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3510 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
INTERIOR OPTIONS: Have options for genuine lambskin or synthetic along with felt and other standard materials.
I am a big believer that a case and holster is for transport and not long term storage, but want feedback on what you all would be interested in seeing.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Lambskin would be nice, but I feel it would get shredded with a lot of use.... Personal opinion.

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
I can't see any need for a holster....none of these sp guns are in any way capable of being drawn from a position and brought into action.
Not only would you have to draw the sp....but deploy a rear bag, rest, sticks, or whatever.

As everyone is stating they use the sleeves, gun case, or whatever you want to call it to transport the firearm to the hunting grounds.

Just like you can't kill game with your rifle slung across your back you can't kill them with it in a holster.

I would concentrate on making it attach to a pack and securely holding the gun and protecting the optic.

Posts: 4011 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Yep......first model and the main focus now is more of a packable, or shoulder/back carry case and not a holster designed to draw from quickly while hunting. Although we are incorpoting some design option to make removal easier and more quickly, but it will definitely not be a "quick draw" device.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
Hoggin,

I use a holster on my SP's to simply protect the gun on the way to and from my hunt area.

I ain't likely to quickdraw on an animal with one...

happy

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Rog. I was told you were playing quick draw like you were at the ok coral. Slap_Forehead

Posts: 4011 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hoggin,

I'd shoot myself in the leg if I tried that. Big Grin

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
You guys had me laughing just imagining this in my mind... laugh

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12183 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Back in the late 70's, I had a school classmate that was into the CB radio's that were popular in that day. His handle was 'Quickdraw McGraw" ....

He was two weeks late for school entering the 7th grade.

While standing in front of a mirror in his bedroom, he was practicing his "fast" draw.

On this particular occasion, he failed to clear leather with the single action 22 he had strapped to himself.

The bullet entered the right leg just above the knee, and exited the bottom of the heel.

Why the gun was even loaded, no one knows but him and I'm not sure he even knew it was loaded.

He had a limp for a long time after that. Needless to say, all his buddies gave him a hard time, me included.

Sorry 'bout 'jacking the thread.
Eek

I've never felt the need to fast draw after seeing his predicament.

I'll simply use my holster for protecting my gun. nuts

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Picture of Bobcat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hoggin:
I can't see any need for a holster....none of these sp guns are in any way capable of being drawn from a position and brought into action.

I disagree, I carry my 12" and 10" barreled Contenders in a shoulder rig that is quite bulky, stiff and noisy. I can have my guns out and shooting very quickly, within a few seconds I can be getting off accurate shots.

I would like an across the chest rig made from something quiet with a soft lining in a bandoleer style. I don't need any cartridge loops or other bells and whistles, just something that I can quietly and quickly deploy my gun from.

Bob

I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity.
General Robert E. Lee

Posts: 2161 | Location: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: March 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of BobM
posted Hide Post
I carry my 2-7 Burris scoped Competitor .308 in one of these.
Bianchi 4101 HuSH

Posts: 342 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
I use the one like shaggy357 uses, I added a set of shoulder straps to it so I carry it like a back pack. I will say I only use it if I have a long hike to a stand, most of the time I just carry it in my hands.

Glenn

“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Any updates on this project?

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Yes....spent a great deal of time on the phone today with seamsters on prototype design. This rash of artic weather has slowed down some of the material arrival but should have first prototype soon.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
Just to bump this up. It has been a month and a half. Has a prototype passed inspection yet.

Posts: 21 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
In some of the gear, but next week for the carrying case.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Online sales are up and running! Case should be in next week and added to page:

http://www.cwfirearmrefinishing.com/W-Gear.html

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks Cody. Just placed my order and looking forward to trying them out.

Bruce

Posts: 1092 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
THANKS BRUCE!!!

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Duffy
posted Hide Post
A little late here but I too have one of Dave's shoulder holsters for my Encore. On the interior he used sort of a short synthetic hair material that seems to work quite well. It's quiet, doesn't hold onto dirt or debris but seems to hang on to the gun. And yes I can draw quite quickly from mine, pop the scope caps and get on target if need be. As mentioned before lots of straps across the chest makes for a tangled mess with a bino-buddy and all the other stuff you carry. In mountainous elk country it's nice to be able to safely tuck your gun away if needed to climb up a hill side or use both hands for stability. Ease of on-off would be nice too if you need to shed a coat, do a nature call or whatever. Some of this stuff takes half an hour to just get all loaded up strapped down and ready to go.

A body at rest stays at rest, until the wife shows up.
Ryan

Posts: 4627 | Location: Odessa Wa. | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
W-GEAR GUARDIAN SCABBARD

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Sneak peek...Quit being a tease Big Grin

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Ernie,

This is a pic of the final prototype. Just a very few minute changes being made but production of the units begins tomorrow. I should have inventory in less than 2 weeks. I know this project has taken some time, but we've wanted it to be just right and able to meet the needs of SP shooters/hunters.

The W-GEAR GUARDIAN SCABBARD has the following specs:

1. Designed to fit SP's with barrels up to 20" long (longer for center grips)
2. MOLLE gear compatible.
3. Adjustable shoulder strap than can be attached for right or left side carry as well as the option to purchase an additional strap to be carried as backpack.
4. Hand carry handles.
5. Synthetic black fleece lining to keep you SP safe while at the same time not attracting moisture.
6. As with all W-GEAR products, complete lifetime warranty. If we can't fix it, you get a new one!

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to trying one out and that is a great warranty!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Looks great Cody!
I'll be in line to purchase one once you have them in stock.

Well done!

-Mike

Posts: 2292 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
The W-GEAR Ziggurat-LITE and Ziggurat-LITE SLIM front and rear shooting bag rests are for sale on the website now as well as the ammo TORTILLA.

www.cwfirearmrefinishing.com

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
COMING VERY SOON!!!

- W-GEAR GUARDIAN SCABBARD -
The W-GEAR Guardian Scabbard is designed for specialty pistols, AR pistols, SBR's, and pistol grip shotguns.  It is made from 1000 denier Cordura and is double quilted for extra strength and unmatched durability.  The Guardian can be hand carried, shoulder slung, or even backpack carried.  It also comes standard with MOLLE attachment points for those who choose to hang it off their hiking packs. The Guardian comes in a variety of drab and camo colors and is handmade one at a time 100% right here in the USA. The Guardian is the last specialty pistol case you will ever buy as with all W-GEAR products it carries a lifetime warranty.....if we can't fix it, you get a new one!

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
- W-GEAR GUARDIAN SCABBARD -
The W-GEAR Guardian Scabbard is designed for specialty pistols, AR pistols, SBR's, and pistol grip shotguns.  It is made from 1000 denier Cordura and is double quilted for extra strength and unmatched durability. Synthetic wool lining keeps your gun safe and moisture down. The Guardian can be hand carried, shoulder slung, or even backpack carried.  It also comes standard with MOLLE attachment points for those who choose to hang it off their hiking packs.  The Guardian comes in a variety of drab and camo colors and is handmade one at a time 100% right here in the USA.  The Guardian is the last specialty pistol case you will ever buy as with all W-GEAR products it carries a lifetime warranty.....if we can't fix it, you get a new one! 
The Guardian comes with one shoulder sling for cross carry but an addition can be purchased for $10 so it can be used as a backpack.
The Guardian is produced in a handful of camo and drab colors but can be special ordered in any color or Cordura pattern made for a $20 extra custom charge.
They will be available on our website soon or you can order now with CC over the phone by calling 361-772-3526.
$99.95 + $13 S&H

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
That's what I'm talking about thumbup happy

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Looking good Cody, it's nice to see a quality bag made just for our pistols.

Posts: 1162 | Location: California | Registered: November 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
You will get to see some in person in a month from now Big Grin

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Cody,
That looks great thumbup
Can't wait to get one!
Fall bear season is August 1st., and that holster will sure make it a lot easier to pack the XP around Big Grin

Nice work,

-Mike

Posts: 2292 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Online sales are up and running now:

http://www.cwfirearmrefinishing.com/W-Gear.html

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Cody, these are looking awesome! Just made an order. Can't wait to be in the woods and ground hog fields without my hands so full I'm worried about dropping my rig!

posted Hide Post
Just ordered one,cant wait to see it. I have a horse back hunt for mule deer in late October in Wyoming this should work great.

Jon

Posts: 292 | Location: WV | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the business my friends!

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to using mine at WY-SHOT a month from now!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Just received the scabbard today, looks great high quality. This should work out terrific.

Jon

Posts: 292 | Location: WV | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order for one of the Holsters. Can't wait to try it out on a hog hunt that is coming up. Thanks for listening and building something very unique and usable.

Mike

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the business my brothers. I appreciate it.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
What are the dimensions of the holster? Thanks.

Rudyard Kipling

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
OAL is 29" and it is 10.5" deep at the back and narrows to the front.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
These are the colors and patterns of W-GEAR that will be in regular production.

MEXICO GREEN DIGITAL
ACU DIGITAL
DESERT CAMO
WOODLAND CAMO
OD GREEN
FOLIAGE GREEN (looks almost grey)
COYOTE BROWN
BLAZE ORANGE

The camo patterns will hopefully all be in stock soon as I am producing units weekly. Many of the drab solid color GUARDIANS are being made with camo trim and pockets as well as solid colored units. Feel free to always call (361-772-3526) and see what is in stock or coming in soon so I can let you pick. Other custom colors or patterns can be tailor made for a $20 extra fee to cover the ordering of the small amount of specific material. My main goal here is customer service and providing you with a safe and effective means of transporting or hunting with your SP.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
Good job on those! Wish now I hadnt seen them. Now I want one! Or three bolt

Posts: 126 | Location: missouri | Registered: June 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
More Guardians arrived today. Get yours before they are gone!

361-772-3526

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
More W-GEAR ready this morning!

Time to close the shop and enjoy some family time.....

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Is there any want/desire for a GUARDIAN in solid black or non-outdoors colors such as bright blue? I realize not everyone is a hunter....

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Some more camo units in stock:

We offer W-GEAR GUARDIANS in unique or custom camo patterns via special order for an additional $20 charge. Here are 3 for customers that were just finished. I had enough material of the pink camo to make an additional so it is for sale for $119.99. Just in case that special lady in your life needs something girly to protect her SP. It will come with an extra shoulder strap at no additional charge.
361-772-3526
www.codyweiser.com

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
Cody,

I had the pleasure of spending time with some of your gear at WY-SHOT, let me just say that I am very impressed with the quality of your products, keep up the good work.

Posts: 1162 | Location: California | Registered: November 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a picture of someone with the scabbard loaded up & on their body.

Is it too big for a standard xp-100 ?

Good old 7 BR ..

Posts: 11 | Location: NW Florida | Registered: November 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Here ya go Mike :

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
That has my 13" barreled XP100-R inside.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
If no one here wants the pink Guardian, I'm going to put it up on c-bay tonight.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
12 HOUR INDEPENDENCE SALE!!!

STARTS NOW 5AM CST and ends today 5pm. Phone orders only. IN STOCK GUARDIAN $93 SHIPPED! THAT'S A $20 SAVINGS!!!

CALL NOW 361-772-3526

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
SALE GOOD THRU 9-20-2015

BUY ANY IN-STOCKGUARDIAN SCABBARD AND GET ANAMMO BRACELET FOR FREE.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Cody, these are not listed on the website. Been waiting for these to come out!!! How much and how can I order 2 for starters???!!
Love the scabbard btw!

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
My Web guy is putting them up right now....should be up in the next few minutes. Or you can just call me and order by phone w CC.

361-772-3526

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Website has them now.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the orders this weekend and today! We still have a few camo and solid GUARDIANS in stock for this sale. I appreciate all the support from my SP family!!!

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Free shipping on Guardian Scabbards for the next 48 hours! You know you want one for hunting season....order now and save the $13 shipping!

361-772-3526

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
Very easy to pack! I used Ernie's that is pictured above with the nurf gun.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Time to get your very own! Cool

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
I do have one! Got it from the prize table at Wy shoot. Almost as good as Ernie"s, But the Nurf was missing!

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
LOL! SWEET.....I don't sell those. Glad you like the Guardian! Thanks for the support....

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
To celebrate the start of hunting season, I'm offering free shipping on Guardian orders placed over the phone for the next 48 hours!
Thanks for your business!!!

CODY
361-772-3526

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Sawcarver
posted Hide Post
Cody,

Whats the chances of you being able to make some of your items without your logo on them? I know it may sound silly but Cabela's for example they have a bunch of nice stuff but I wont buy it if it has their logo on it. I am more than willing to tell people about good gear and who makes it but I dont want a bunch of Logos on my gear, maybe I am unique but I bet there are others out there that feel the same.

Thanks

Posts: 961 | Location: Howell MI | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Money is a little tight but I'll be ordering another guardian in the coming weeks. They rock!