Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Bolt Action, Falling Block & Rotary Breech Pistols    McMillan XP-100 Centergrip Stock Group Buy & Waiting List
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McMillan XP-100 Centergrip Stock Group Buy & Waiting List Login/Join 

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update Ernie,
Don't know if any of them are mine. But I'm more willing to send you the money for mine in advance.
Derek >>>--------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arrowflinger:
Thank you for the update Ernie,
Don't know if any of them are mine. But I'm more willing to send you the money for mine in advance.
Derek >>>--------->

Derek,
I have no idea whose stocks will be done in mid January.
No need to send money ahead of time.
I appreciate the offer though.
E

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12167 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I have 10 stocks coming.
Not sure who they go to though...

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12167 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just curious Ernie, when you receive these 10 stocks how many will that make that have been completed?

Bruce

Posts: 1085 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BruceP:
Just curious Ernie, when you receive these 10 stocks how many will that make that have been completed?

Bruce

Close to 50 I believe.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I may get these in right before I head out on the 2nd.
If so, I will be contacting folks right before I leave.
I won't be able to send anything out though, until I return.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Got the call from Ernie that my McMillan XP stock has arrived. Ordered about May 23rd. I'm mailing the money tomorrow. He said he would be gone after for a while but I can wait. What the heck, been waiting this long. happy
Will post photos and color percentages when I get it.
Mike
Here are the colors- 60% Black, 40% Med Green Marble

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3074 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McClura:
Outstanding! Got the call from Ernie that my McMillan XP stock has arrived. Ordered about May 23rd. I'm mailing the money tomorrow. He said he would be gone after for a while but I can wait. What the heck, been waiting this long. happy
Will post photos and color percentages when I get it.
Mike
Here are the colors- 60% Black, 40% Med Green Marble

Mine was ordered on May 27th and it is also in this bunch. Big Grin
Now I just have to complete my plans and pick a smith.

Bruce

Posts: 1085 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Glad you guys are happy.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Can anyone that has received their stock that used a McGowen contoured barrel tell me what contour fits the barrel channel just right without any sanding of the stock? Thanks guys.

Jon

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iowa Fox:
Can anyone that has received their stock that used a McGowen contoured barrel tell me what contour fits the barrel channel just right without any sanding of the stock? Thanks guys.

Jon

Jon,

I can't answer your question exactly, but I believe the barrel channel is cut for a Remington Varmint / Sendero contour.
I believe that McGowan offers that contour as a standard contour.

I am watching for other responses with interest.

Thanks,
Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks Freeze, I'm just going to give them a call. Chances are Dan knows exactly what the barrel channel on this group buy looks like. I just hate to open up the barrel channel if I don't have to.

Jon

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ernie:
Still open.

Hey guys, I have this one, that someone never did pay for.
Don't ask for a name. All of us falls on hard times of different kinds.
80% Dark Brown and 20% Tan.
If you are interested let me know.

It looks like you had someone interested in this "extra" stock. If you still have it, or another one pops up that someone isn't able to follow through with, I'm interested.
Barring that I'd like to get on the list if possible.

Posts: 4 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: December 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Ernie also contacted me that a stock is ready for delivery. This is my second. Ordered 5/22. I also have another on order from 5/31. The last one (my third) is for a future build.
My first one was really quick. I got it back in July! When I get them all built I will post pictures. I would love to see everyone's build if you could post them.
Good shooting all. Derek >>>-------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
group photo before you send then out, just to see some of the color options chosen.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
They came in the evening before I left. I will try to remember to take pictures when I get back

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
With trying to play catch-up after I got back, I did NOT take a group stock pic of this group of stocks that came in.
Guys can sure post theirs on this thread though.
E

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Ernie, the Wife said a package came from you today. Will open when I get home tomorrow.
Will take photos and post with specs. Thanks for doing this stock purchase.
Mike
happy

: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3074 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
My second of three stocks came in yesterday's mail. ( Thanks Ernie! ) It will be heading your way in a day or two Mike!
I would post a pic but can't figure Imgur out. I down load the pic just fine. But it wants to post all of my picture's and not just the one. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance and I can't wait to see everyone else's colors/pattern choices
Derek >>>-------->

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I have 32 stocks still on order.
I can see us being caught up by spring.
E

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Derek, open the photo you want to post in IMGUR, on the right side of my screen are choices of how you want to post. Click on copy the "DIRECT LINK" and then paste in the box after clicking on the camera in the box above the message in SP site .

Mike

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike,
Let's see if this works.
This will be for Lisa's 6 Creed built by Rogue Precision in Oregon.
Derek >>>---------->

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Well that came through. BUT HUGE!!
I'll try again later. Thanks Mike!!

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well that came through. BUT HUGE!!
I'll try again later. Thanks Mike!!

Try "thumbnail large" and you will get the size you are looking for

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:

PA MIKE:
The far right one!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the re-post of the stock. Just seeing if, with your help Mike and Ernie I got this picture thing right!
https://i.imgur.com/mKiOoy3l.jpg
Derek >>>------->

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
When you have IMGUR up and you can see all of your pics, click on one of them you want to share, select large thumbnail, then click on the copy button for: "BBCode (message boards & forums)", then come here and paste it into the post and the picture will come up and we will not have to click on the link to see your pic.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Mike,
Let's see if this works.
Derek >>>---------->

OH MAN!
When Cristine see's this, I'm gonna be building another gun for her! laugh

-Mike

Posts: 2291 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Smokin7mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 40xmike:
quote:
Thanks Mike,
Let's see if this works.
Derek >>>---------->

OH MAN!
When Cristine see's this, I'm gonna be building another gun for her! laugh

-Mike

I can definitely picture Cristine posing with this stock. Big Grin

Bret

IHMSA #49266
PBRC match director
IHMSA Washington State Director

Posts: 1585 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Lisa loves it! Turned out better than we thought. We will have to drive up when its ready and find a place near you to shoot so the girls can blast away with it.
Can't wait to see her all put together. Burris 4-20x50 XTRII SCR already in the safe for when she is ready to mount accessories.
I think Cris needs one. That way the girls can blast chucks and squirrels in style when we get together.
Derek >>>------->

posted Hide Post

Got a picture of mine from Chris today. 60%black 40% red.

Bruce

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Here is my stock I just got in the mail. 60% Black, 40% Green.
It will look great with a black cerekoat action & barrel.

posted Hide Post
What were the order dates on this current batch?

Posts: 39 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oregon45:
What were the order dates on this current batch?

Not sure on dates, but on the order #'s themselves it was kind of spread out.
They told me to expect that too

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Thanks Ernie

Posts: 39 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
The green/black stock order was placed 5-24-17 by me.

Mike

posted Hide Post
Is it too late to get in on this?

Posts: 11 | Location: Washington | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotolds442:
Is it too late to get in on this?

Not to late.
I have two emails I have to respond to yet, to add to the waiting list.
I will be sending email confirmations soon.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Thank you Ernie, one of those emails is mine.

Posts: 11 | Location: Washington | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Rodent
posted Hide Post
So looking forward to getting that call that mine has come in. Waiting "Not So" patiently. cry

Mike

------------------------------
Piedmont Sportsman Club
IHMSA #27115
NRA #146349408
EMT-B

Posts: 4075 | Location: Rochelle, Virginia | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I have 12 coming in next week, so I should know next week whose stocks will be in

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Rodent
posted Hide Post
All of your hard work on this is greatly appreciated, Ernie. I can imagine that it has been a tremendous job.

Mike

Piedmont Sportsman Club
IHMSA #27115
NRA #146349408
EMT-B

Posts: 4075 | Location: Rochelle, Virginia | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Thanks Ernie, that's the last part. Barrel made it to the front porch today. happy

It's been raining, snowing, sleet, and ice here all day. The UPS driver decided to drive across the grass instead of driving on a slippery driveway, furious

posted Hide Post
x2 on what Rodent said,Thank you Ernie!
You have gone above and beyond for this sport.
Im really getting excited now.I put the thought of a new XP out of my mind for a while,but now the brakes are offWink
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

Posts: 628 | Location: Upstate South Carolina  | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Glad to help.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
My original idea for my stock was just to restock my 7BR then maybe later have some other work done. BY the time the stock got completed I had decided to go ahead with a build right off the bat. I wonder how many custom XP builds this group buy kicked off.

Thanks Ernie

Bruce

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
My original idea for my stock was just to restock my 7BR then maybe later have some other work done. BY the time the stock got completed I had decided to go ahead with a build right off the bat. I wonder how many custom XP builds this group buy kicked off.

Thanks Ernie

Bruce

My guess would be, quite a few.....

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks Ernie

Bruce

My guess would be, quite a few.....

So would mine. Maybe that's why you have the reputation of being an enabler who's good at helping us spend our money.
I mean we blame you but you know we love it. laugh

Bruce

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
You are welcome...I laugh think

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
OK, well maybe it's more of an inspiration than an enabler and I'd probably find something else to spend my money on anyway. Either that or my wife would buy more shoes.

Bruce

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
There is been another thread started about the possibility of doing a group buy for the rear grip benchrest stock for the Single-Shot XP-100 and possibly for inlet it for a 700 short action footprint. These would be set up for an inch and a quarter straight taper barrel.

Check out the other thread to get all the information. I was told this may be a one time shot never to be repeated.
Here’s what I’m going to propose to them next week, and then see what they say about it.
I will see what I can do about having two different inlets.
One for the single shot XP-100 with the dog leg bolt handle, and then the second one for the 700 short action with the standard bolt handle cut out for it.
Does that sound like a good idea guys?
If you are interested in the rear grip bench rest stock for either the XP 100 or for a 700 foot print short action, please let that be known on the other thread, so I do not get anything confused.

All of the center grip stocks that I got in in this last shipment have been shipped out yesterday

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Just to let you guys know, I have really appreciated the notes that you guys have said with the payments, and also the ones that come via email.
You guys are an easy group to work with.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
My stock arrived yesterday. Big thank you to Ernie for doing this!!!!!

Posts: 2060 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
I received my third stock yesterday as well. Thanks again Ernie !!!
Looking forward to seeing some of the new-look pistols at WyShot this year.
Derek >>>------->

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jay HHI6818:
My stock arrived yesterday. Big thank you to Ernie for doing this!!!!!

Jay HHI6818,
What are the percentages in that stock?

Thanks,
Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
40% dark grey, 40% light grey, 20% White.
In the group picture it is the 5th from the top in the center.
Derek >>>------->

posted Hide Post
quote:
40% dark grey, 40% light grey, 20% White.
In the group picture it is the 5th from the top in the center.
Derek >>>------->

Thanks.
I have an 80% Black / 20% Light Gray on order, so that bigger pic helps me to visualize.

-Freeze

posted Hide Post

Sure doesn’t look like 60% black but that’s what the label says.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jay HHI6818,

Posts: 2060 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Rodent
posted Hide Post
Ya'll are killing me with these stocks. They look awesome.

Mike

Piedmont Sportsman Club
IHMSA #27115
NRA #146349408
EMT-B

Picture of CATskinr
posted Hide Post
In the last group of 12 photo (posted on the 5th) what is the color of the one top center?

Posts: 790 | Location: wyoming | Registered: December 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
10-12 XP stocks heading my way early next week.
Once I know whose, is coming I will be contacting you.

Still working on details of the rear grip BR group buy.
I am waiting for a response on a variety of questions.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update on the center grips Ernie.

-Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Notifications have been sent out.
They should arrive here on Wednesday.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Just paid for mine! Super excited to get the stock and put my 7BR back together, hopefully in time for this month's silhouette match. I had a 60/40 blue-white McMillan on a Winchester Model 70 that I foolishly sold a few years back; looking forward to having another "blue sky" gun in the safe.

Picture of HandCanonShootr
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ernie is this Wht Grey Blk Flame?

Thanks for starting the rear grip buy..

Mike B.
Downey, CA

Posts: 1526 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: December 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Both Stocks are the FLAME: White to medium gray, to black

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie,

Any chance you could post the colors for the following:

Top row far right
Bottom row far left
Bottom row second from left

Thanks,
Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freeze:
Ernie,

Top row far right
Bottom row far left

Thanks,
Freeze

In the order that you listed them. 60% medium tan, 30% medium brown, 10% black.

60% medium 10, 20% medium brown, 10% black, 10% white.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Looks like my 60/40 light-blue & white stock there second in on the top. Should turn some heads at the range Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Freeze:
Ernie,

Top row far right
Bottom row far left

Thanks,
Freeze

In the order that you listed them. 60% medium tan, 30% medium brown, 10% black.

Thanks Ernie.
The 2 in the bottom row really show the possible variation of finished product within a single color scheme.

Thanks again,
Freeze

posted Hide Post
Just got my stock so I dropped a spare XP action into it for pictures. Likely going to rebarrel this action to 6mm BR with a 15" barrel which should balance perfectly in this stock.

Color mix is 60/40 light blue-white. One thing to remember is that McMillan uses the first color listed as their base color so it's best to list the darkest color first if you want the lighter color to work as a highlight.

posted Hide Post
I like it.Very nice blue.Wish I had more spares,hate to cut up the old 4digit early ones Eek
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

Posts: 628 | Location: Upstate South Carolina  | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ernie,

ANy chance you have received some info on the next shipment of stock from the mid-grip group buy?

I sort of seemed like McMillan was send a group out every 4-5 weeks, but not much posted activity since early April.

I know the bottleneck is NOT on your end, just wondered if you had an sort of update .... I know this is probably just wishful thinking, since you have been great about providing updates as they become available to you.

Thanks in advance,
Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
There has been a price increase which took place last week.
McMillan raised their prices.
If, you are already on the list, your price should remain the original price.
New price is $370 Shipped

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Rodent
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, Ernie. thumbup

Mike

Piedmont Sportsman Club
IHMSA #27115
NRA #146349408
EMT-B

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Mike Graves and Jon Parsons, please contact me as soon as possible.
307-257-7431
ernieemily@yahoo.com

If you know either one of these gentlemen please contact them or send me their contact information via PM or email.
I have lost some files with computer problems-Thanks!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Rodent
posted Hide Post
Got my stock Ernie !! Greatly appreciate it. Looks awesome!
Now for the build. Hmmmmmmm Roll Eyes

Mike Graves

Piedmont Sportsman Club
IHMSA #27115
NRA #146349408
EMT-B

posted Hide Post
Good to see that there’s finally some activity in this thread. I was beginning to wonder if McMillan forgot about us.

posted Hide Post
Ernie,
Any luck getting in contact with Jon Parsons?
I may know him personally if he’s in Oregon.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
He does not live there, but I do have a guy who does know him really well and is going to be checking on him.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie do you have any of the XP-100 center grip pistol stocks left and how much are they. thanks Michael MCCammon

Posts: 31 | Location: jennings co. Indiana | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I do not have any spares.
Best way to get one is to get on the waiting list

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Is this still open?

Posts: 274 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: July 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shutupandhunt:
Is this still open?

Yes!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
What do we need to do to get on the list for buying one of the stocks?

Posts: 7 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]What do we need to do to get on the list for buying one of the stocks? [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]posted May 16, 2017 03:07 PM Hide Post

There has been a price increase which took place last week. McMillan raised their prices. If, you are already on the list, your price should remain the original price.
New price is $370 Shipped

Colors: 2 colors molded in marble (Three for some combinations)

Solid fill, and inletted for the single-shot XP-100 with dog-leg bolt handle.
IF, you are using a straight bolt handle from like Kiff, you or your smith will possibly need to make slight modifications.

All forends will be opened for the Varmint taper.

IF, you have a smaller taper your barrel will have more room to breath or just DON'T get a stock from me.

IF, you need a stock for larger than a Varmint taper, then either open it up to what you need, or do NOT get a stock from me.

All forends will be threaded for a sling swivel stud (BONUS!)

IF, you KNOW you want to get on the waiting list for one or more of these center-grip stocks, email me at ernieemily@yahoo.com and tell me how many you want.
I am not going to require a deposit, as I don't want to hold your money for 5-6 months.

DO NOT email me until you know for sure you want a stock(s).
DO NOT PM HERE OR ON FACEBOOK (Email only please)

Saying you want one here, will NOT get you on the waiting list.

First and last name, email address, address for both Fed-Ex and USPS, phone #'s, and the colors you want.

This wait list will close out right before WY-SHOT, so we can get our stocks in line: 5-6 months wait time approximately.

IF, I have not emailed you back, it means either I have been busy and haven't responded yet or it didn't get to me.
Until you have an email confirmation from me, you are not on the wait list yet.
Once you have confirmation, please be content and wait until I contact you.
This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ernie, June 28, 2018 10:16 AM

SEB Coaxial Front Rest - Dealer

“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
We now have 115 center-grip XP stocks ordered in total.
Wow Guys!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Do you have any info for when they will start on the bench rest orders. Thanks, Roger

Navy Chief. Retired.

Posts: 330 | Location: Jacksonville Florida | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I send in every order as they come in.
Guessing at least 6 months from the time you got on the waiting list

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of brettdc
posted Hide Post
Ernie, I got my stock yesterday and it is sweet!

Thanks for putting together the group buy.

Brett

Posts: 499 | Location: Az USA | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brettdc:
Ernie, I got my stock yesterday and it is sweet!

Thanks for putting together the group buy.

Brett

Brett,

Any chance you remember when you placed your order?
I know Ernie does a great job of turning them around once he receives them, but I'm curious to know how far behind McMillan is on production.

Thanks,
Freeze

posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow Guys!

Ernie, McMillan should put you on the payroll. laugh

Seriously great job with the group buy. I think if far exceeded what anyone thought.

Bruce

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Wow Guys!

Ernie, McMillan should put you on the payroll. laugh

Seriously great job with the group buy. I think if far exceeded what anyone thought.

Bruce

It is surely more than I imagined.
With H-S no longer making stocks or pistols, it makes this even more important.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
You may have noticed this concerning the McMillan REAR-GRIP GROUP BR BUY:
I just got word, that for us to get the price that we are, that we have to order at least ten at a time now.

This (above) DOES apply to the center-grip stocks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ernie,

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Left Hand Dave
posted Hide Post
Is this still open to buy a center grip stock?

Posts: 451 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Yes

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Snake Reaper
posted Hide Post
Does the stock have to be marble colared or can it be one of the gap camo.

Posts: 173 | Location: Georgia | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post