Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Bolt Action, Falling Block & Rotary Breech Pistols    McMillan XP-100 Centergrip Stock Group Buy & Waiting List
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McMillan XP-100 Centergrip Stock Group Buy & Waiting List Login/Join 

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rog (Buttermilk421):
Ernie, those look nice!

Is it still open to get in line for a stock?

What's the color on the second from the left stock?

Woodland Carbon. It is one of the +$55 stocks
My list is still active
We have 65 stocks currently, do I hear 70?????

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12167 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12167 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Now that pics are out anyone care to guess how many the group buy will get to? I'll say 75. $325.00 x 65 = $21125.00 That's a serious chunk of change for McMillan.

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Should have 12 more in the later part of next week....I don't know the #'s yet or who they belong to.
Probably won't know that till they arrive.
I am impressed by the speed of the finished products as that will make 17 stocks in less than 3 months.
I did pay up front in full to get them started ASAP.
I plan to keep the list open/going at least until we reach the end of the list.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ernie:
quote:
Originally posted by BruceP:
I don't know what the percentages are on the third one but mine should be similar. Big Grin

Bruce

50% Red and 50% black is the one pictured

Thanks. Mine will be 60 black 40 red. In seeing the the one posted mine should turn out really nice.

Bruce

Posts: 1085 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
The second from the top in the middle looks like it will be headed to AZ,

Rick

Posts: 3519 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I hope that when everyone receives their stock they post a pic with color and percent. That way when Ernie runs his group buy for rear grips everyone will have a better idea what color combinations look like. laugh laugh laugh I just took a stab in the dark, hope it looks OK.

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iowa Fox:
I hope that when everyone receives their stock they post a pic with color and percent. That way when Ernie runs his group buy for rear grips everyone will have a better idea what color combinations look like. laugh laugh laugh I just took a stab in the dark, hope it looks OK.

I am in the same boat as you Iowa Fox.
McMillan has a bunch of pictures that show color combinations. I think page gave a good idea of what a certain percentage of fill looked like, but with changing colors I still don't really "know" how my stocks will turn out.

I will make sure to post mine (or start a thread if one doesn't exist) when they arrive.

And again I want to thank Ernie for pulling this together. There are so many options the thought of ordering a stock myself was a bit daunting, and was holding me back.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What color percentage is the 4th from bottom in center row?

Posts: 567 | Location: Wichita,Ks. | Registered: February 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ksbohuntr:
What color percentage is the 4th from bottom in center row?

60% BLACK, 30% GRAY, 10% WHITE

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
That is quite a sight. Lots of colors. I can't wait to see the one I ordered.
happy

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3074 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
I see Cougar colors!! Woohoo. If I get them in the next few days, I could have the action set and ready for deer season opener on 8/15.....GO COUGS!!

Steve Smile
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
To date, we have a total of 68 stocks-This is including the ones that have already arrived.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Ernie, My 50 / 50 Red an Black arrived yesterday. It looks awesome!
I plan on installing one of the Dell Taylor triggers I just bought. Question?
Do you need to use the "shoe" bracket from a stock XP trigger to use the Dell trigger? It appears that it is needed.
Thanks again for everything.
Derek >>>-------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arrowflinger:
Ernie, My 50 / 50 Red an Black arrived yesterday. It looks awesome!
I plan on installing one of the Dell Taylor triggers I just bought. Question?
Do you need to use the "shoe" bracket from a stock XP trigger to use the Dell trigger? It appears that it is needed.
Thanks again for everything.
Derek >>>-------->

That is a correct assumption

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Quick Question:

As a first time McMillan stock buyer ..... what all is entailed by "requires minor gunsmithing and bedding" as listed on their website.

I fully understand the bedding piece ..... but can someone elaborate on the minor gunsmithing?

I will be using a factory barrel (as of now) so barrel channel should be overly large, as expected, since these are for a Varmint taper.

Just trying to figure out what will need done so i can start tracking down a gunsmith to do the work.

Thanks,
Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freeze:
Quick Question:

As a first time McMillan stock buyer ..... what all is entailed by "requires minor gunsmithing and bedding" as listed on their website.

I fully understand the bedding piece ..... but can someone elaborate on the minor gunsmithing?

I will be using a factory barrel (as of now) so barrel channel should be overly large, as expected, since these are for a Varmint taper.

Just trying to figure out what will need done so i can start tracking down a gunsmith to do the work.

Thanks,
Freeze

When the gunsmith beds it that's all it really is going to need to be done

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
You'll also have to drill and tap the metal block for the rear guard screw unless they've started doing that.

Posts: 3519 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitemann:
You'll also have to drill and tap the metal block for the rear guard screw unless they've started doing that.

Thanks for mentioning that, as that is something else that will need to be done

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitemann: You'll also have to drill and tap the metal block for the rear guard screw unless they've started doing that.

quote:
Thanks for mentioning that, as that is something else that will need to be done Ernie (xphunter)

Are you talking about the rear action screw? The stocks have a built in trigger guard.

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Yes, the rear action screw needs to be tapped on the Stocks

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are you talking about the rear action screw? The stocks have a built in trigger guard.

Yea Glenn, meant the action screw Sad It's Friday and been a long week.

Rick

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.
Now I can look forward to what needs done once my stocks arrive.

Thanks,
Freeze

posted Hide Post
Got mine looks way better than in the pictured

Posts: 495 | Location: Maryland  | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I've had guys ask me if more stocks have come in other than what I have posted pictures of, and that answer would be no.

Yes, the waiting list is still active so if you want to stock email me like I have requested and will get you in line for one.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not we are at #72 for total to date Big Grin

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
Now that pics are out anyone care to guess how many the group buy will get to? I'll say 75. $325.00 x 65 = $21125.00 That's a serious chunk of change for McMillan.

Only need 3 more to make 75.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Jon,
My guess is that it will go over that.
But, at the start of this, I never imagined going this high.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
I'm in. E-Mail sent.

Steve

Posts: 2643 | Location: Pueblo, CO USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:

The top one Steve?
Coyote Ambush

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
3 more stocks came in today!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Ernie.

Sounds like good news for a few more lucky folks.

-Freeze

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Wink

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
3 more stocks came in today!

Are you going to post pictures of each shipment as they arrive to further wet the appetite of those of us waiting, or will all new stock pics need to be posted by the final owners to the existing all these mcmillans!!!! all these mcmillans!!!! thread?

Thanks again for organizing the group buy.

Thanks,
Freeze

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
I picked up a couple for customers.....save some shipping when the guns built at bcg. Troll

Posts: 3992 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
So far I have received 19 of the 70+ McMillan XP-100 stocks that are on the waiting list. McMillan has been very quick to get this many stocks out to us so quickly. I appreciate Kelly McMillan and Eileen's help in all of this. They have been a joy to work with. When I contact you, please be ready to pay for your stock(s).

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
As of today we have 76 stocks (Counting the ones that have already come in).
I think 80 will be a possibility

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Ernie,

Do you think we're back on the original 5-6 month wait period? I know we received several stocks quicker than expected but they seem to have slowed down some since then. I know they'll be done when there done but it's like a little kid (or big kid)waiting on Xmas.

Also if a person wants to send you the funds ahead of time so you have it when the stock does come in is that ok?

Thanks again for putting this all together.

Rick

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I don't really know on the time frame.

I make it a point not to bug Eileen (She is a good soul).

I really don't want money up front (I don't like holding peoples money, when I don't have the product here), but I would rather be paid ahead of time versus you not having the money when it comes in.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
As of today we have 76 stocks (Counting the ones that have already come in).
I think 80 will be a possibility

Wow! This group buy has exceeded my expectations. While 80 stocks may sound like a lot to us its still a small order for McMillan, more of a favor to us and Ernie. When I ordered mine I took the money and sat it on the self in the safe so that when Ernie emails I'm all set to get a M O in the mail to him. Ernie thanks for running with this one and guys thanks to everyone for making this group buy a success.

With this many stocks on order I can see a hunt for XPs to cannibalize. I have been looking myself. I bought what I thought was going to be an action but what I got was a as new in the box wood stocked complete XP. Guess I'll keep snooping around.

Jon

posted Hide Post
Ernie, sent you email.
Jon

Posts: 292 | Location: WV | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Email sent as well. Thanks for putting this together!

Posts: 39 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CATskinr
posted Hide Post
Ernie, in the pic of the 12 stocks, what is the color on the lower one on the left? Still taking orders?

Dennis

Posts: 790 | Location: wyoming | Registered: December 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Just checking in to see if there is any update on stock shipment? My first looks awesome! Can't wait to see what number's two and three look like. Thanks again Ernie for over seeing all of this.
Derek >>>--------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
No word from Leupold lately.
Yes, I am still taking orders.
Some have sent emails in the past 4-5 days.
I will respond to you.
E

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CATskinr:
Ernie, in the pic of the 12 stocks, what is the color on the lower one on the left? Still taking orders?

Dennis

The top one and the bottom left one is Coyote Ambush I believe

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Like Derek, I was also Wondering. No plans being held up waiting, just an idle mind thought. Cool
Greg

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
I will respond to you.
E

PS... Were not interested in Leupold LOL

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueavenger:
quote:
I will respond to you.
E

PS... Were not interested in Leupold LOL

Oh my!
I had just sent an email to Leupold, and I guess I had them on the brain. So let me rephrase that please, I have not communicated or heard anything from Mc Millan Stocks either.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Now at 79, with 2 more possibly being added to the list soon

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Did those come in today?
Derek

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Yes

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie,

The pic is kind of small.
I think the top is just black.
And the bottom is another coyote ambush (I think).

Could you tell us what the center 2 are? (I think I know one of them)

Also please correct me if I am wrong g on the other 2.

-Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

BLACK
50% Black/50% Gray
Woodland Beige 60%, 30% Black, and 10% Light Gray
Coyote Ambush

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ernie,

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
https://imgur.com/SxxArP9

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Thanks Ernie.

Pic is definitely big enough to see now.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:

The one on the top then right wouldn't happen to be ​70% Dark Gray / 20% Medium Brown​ / 10% Black would it?

-Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
70% Dark Gray, 20% med Brown, and 10% black On the right
Forest Camo

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I edited the the post with 4 stocks and listed their colors too

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Should get one more in this week

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie: What are the order dates on the stocks that are coming in? Is McMillan still running about 5-6 months for production? Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I did not put the order dates on my sheet, just the actual order number.
One would have to look at when I emailed them back confirming they were on the wait list to know that date.
The black stock that came in recently was like #43. Big jump ahead.

We have gone through #21 of the stocks with the exception of #3, and then a few #'s that are more than 21. Eileen told me that they may not comes in the same order as they were numbered to begin with for a variety of reasons.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oregon45:
Ernie: What are the order dates on the stocks that are coming in? Is McMillan still running about 5-6 months for production? Thanks.

To add to what Ernie said ....

I was confirmed for my order of 2 stocks on 5/18.
I received the first late last week, and I believe my second is in the last picture posted.

-Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
It is

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. About 5-6 months isn't bad at all for a McMillan, particularly one of their less-common offerings. I've waited that long for their other stocks many times.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

Sonoran Carbon Ambush
You can see the Carbon Fiber, if you look for it.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Those are some good looking stocks. Freeze, that is good to hear. I received my confirmation on 5-22-17 from Ernie. I might be getting close. Can't wait.

Mike

: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3074 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
One thing to remember, McMillan only has one mold.
When we kicked this off, there was a good number that got on the list at about the same time...

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Man I need to quit looking at that woodland carbon and sonoran carbon ambush stocks before I order another!

Posts: 126 | Location: missouri | Registered: June 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daricd:
Man I need to quit looking at that woodland carbon and sonoran carbon ambush stocks before I order another!

Pulling on me a little bit too.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Should have more stocks here around mid-week. Just got the notification. Not sure how many. Guessing from the weight to be at least 4.
We are at 80 stocks total FWIW Big Grin

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie,

Any idea when you plan to close the group buy?

I want to spend some time with mine first, but might want to jump back in for a 3rd stock before the group buy closes.

Thanks,
Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Not any time soon.
Since we have done so many I can add singles whenever currently..
I will decide about closing it out when I am about 5-10 away from being done with the list.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

Bottom: 60% Olive, 40% medium gray
50% Olive, 50% gray
50% medium green, 25% black, 25% white
Urban Carbon Ambush
Woodland Beige & light tan

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
I thought one of those was mine but no email so I'll continue to watch and wait. popcorn

Bruce

Posts: 1085 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Haven't sent any emails out yet...patience Smile

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:

No problem. Even if it is mine or it's not, I don't have my complete plans worked out for it yet anyway.

Bruce

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Just got email notifications out.
E

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No problem. Even if it is mine or it's not, I don't have my complete plans worked out for it yet anyway.

Bruce

That black and read one is not yours - FWIW.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie,

If you don't mind my asking ... What is the color combo for the stock on the far right?

Thanks,
Freeze

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bruce

That black and read one is not yours - FWIW.

Like I said not a problem. I guess my wife ca... I mean I can keep my money a little longer. Big Grin

Bruce

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ernie,

If you don't mind my asking ... What is the color combo for the stock on the far right?

Thanks,
Freeze

Urban Spectre

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie if you save the pictures from this group buy with the color percentages, you will posses the largest sales catalog for color combinations of McMillan stocks that exists anyplace on the planet.

You can see lots of pictures in the color families but no color percentages to get there.
Jon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Iowa Fox,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Ernie if you save the pictures from this group buy with the color percentages, you will posses the largest sales catalog for color combinations of McMillan stocks that exists anyplace on the planet.

You can see lots of pictures in the color families but no color percentages to get there.
Jon

Iowa Fox,

This link shows a lot of color combinations as well as the percentages of each color.

http://precisionrifleblog.com/...stock-colors-photos/

Hope that helps ....

-Freeze

posted Hide Post
Ernie: would you please post a picture of the inletting on these stocks? Thanks.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Set-up for a Sendero or Remington Varmint Barrel Taper

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jon

Iowa Fox,

This link shows a lot of color combinations as well as the percentages of each color.

http://precisionrifleblog.com/...stock-colors-photos/

Hope that helps ....

-Freeze

Thanks Freeze. I stared at the pic's in that link for hours before I ordered. They give the color families to a degree which is helpful, a color chart, but no percentages of colors which can really change the looks of them. I found a few pic's on another forum where the guys actually showed pic's of their rifle stocks and the percentage of the colors in them, that was helpful. In the end I closed my eyes, picked, and shot Ernie an order. Tom posted a pic of his with the same colors I ordered and it looked good to me. Heck, I like the looks of all of them so far. Ernie has been posting some really nice pictures, nice and close up of these stocks for us to see. Over the years there were a lot of great pictures on here of everything but that dumb photo bucket crashed them.

Jon

posted Hide Post
quote:
Set-up for a Sendero or Remington Varmint Barrel Taper

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Ernie,

Is it still possible to be added to the list for the group buy?

I am impressed with the 2 stocks, I purchased and received, and would like to pick up a 3rd for a future build.

If the list is open just let me know and I will pass along the details via email (like the first order).

Thanks,
Freeze

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Still open.

Hey guys, I have this one, that someone never did pay for.
Don't ask for a name. All of us falls on hard times of different kinds.
80% Dark Brown and 20% Tan.
If you are interested let me know.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Hi Ernie,
Just checking in to see if you have any info on more stock shipments?
Thank you. Derek >>>------->

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arrowflinger:
Hi Ernie,
Just checking in to see if you have any info on more stock shipments?
Thank you. Derek >>>------->

I checked today and the next shipment will come in toward the middle or third week of January. They would have likely been here a week or so earlier, but I will be out of pocket some in early January.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ernie,

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of brettdc
posted Hide Post
Hi Ernie.
What is the barrel Chanel inlet for on the the spare stock you have if it is still for sale.

Thanks Brett

Posts: 499 | Location: Az USA | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brettdc:
Hi Ernie.
What is the barrel Chanel inlet for on the the spare stock you have if it is still for sale.

Thanks Brett

Same as all of them: Sendero/Rem Varmint
Still have it.
Had a guy thinking about it today, but he didn't pull the trigger

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
I'm in Ernie.

Larry K
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 11 | Location: Valparaiso IN | Registered: September 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post