Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Bolt Action, Falling Block & Rotary Breech Pistols    McMillan XP-100 Centergrip Stock Group Buy & Waiting List
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McMillan XP-100 Centergrip Stock Group Buy & Waiting List Login/Join 

Picture of Ernie
posted
I will only ship within the USA.
New price is $375 Shipped

Colors: 2 colors molded in marble (Three for some combinations)

Solid fill, and inletted for the single-shot XP-100 with dog-leg bolt handle.
IF, you are using a straight bolt handle from like Kiff, you or your smith will possibly need to make slight modifications.

All forends will be opened for the Varmint taper.

IF, you have a smaller taper your barrel will have more room to breath or just DON'T get a stock from me.

IF, you need a stock for larger than a Varmint taper, then either open it up to what you need, or do NOT get a stock from me.

All forends will be threaded for a sling swivel stud (BONUS!)

IF, you KNOW you want to get on the waiting list for one or more of these center-grip stocks, email me at ernieemily@yahoo.com and tell me how many you want.
I am not going to require a deposit, as I don't want to hold your money for 5-6 months.

DO NOT email me until you know for sure you want a stock(s).
DO NOT PM HERE OR ON FACEBOOK (Email only please)

Saying you want one here, will NOT get you on the waiting list.

First and last name, email address, address for both Fed-Ex and USPS, phone #'s, and the colors you want.

This wait list will close out right before WY-SHOT, so we can get our stocks in line: 5-6 months wait time approximately.

IF, I have not emailed you back, it means either I have been busy and haven't responded yet or it didn't get to me.
Until you have an email confirmation from me, you are not on the wait list yet.
Once you have confirmation, please be content and wait until I contact you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ernie,

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12167 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
What kind of price would a group by be?

Rick

Posts: 3519 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Basically the same as what you would have been be able to get it from McMillan when they were making them. Will have a reinforced area for sling swivel stud in the forend/will be inletted for the XP-100 (Single-shot)
I did not talk to Kelly about prices yet.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12167 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Solid fill?

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXBRASS:
Solid fill?

YES!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Possibility

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ksbohuntr316,

Posts: 128 | Location: Kansas | Registered: January 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
If it will help on delivery times I'd be in

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'd be interested.

Posts: 355 | Location: Lone Jack MO | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgp:
If it will help on delivery times I'd be in

Glenn

X2

-Mike

Posts: 2291 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If the price is right I'd do it.

Aaron

Posts: 2747 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Interested ...
Price and date of funds due will dictate my participation.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
I have two on order now but I would be interested in a third. Hopefully they would waive their ridiculous 8-10 month delivery time if they had enough orders.

Posts: 937 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Okay, I will go forward with this next week

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Yes I would be interested as well. Did he talk about a shorter wait time. After the number is decided I can swing by and re confirm the SP influence that is out there. I go right by them most every day. My face is known to the ladies at the front office.

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dekker
posted Hide Post
I am interested also. I have a XP sitting in the back of the safe that has been asking for a new stock.

Posts: 2349 | Location: Illinois / USA | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would.be in.

Posts: 629 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Confused

Not sure which interests me most....the chassis being developed....or
???

I want a direct bolt in....no bedding blah blah blah....

Pros cons?

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9414 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
I'm interested. Cost and time frame would dictate pulling the trigger.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3074 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm interested.

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I was thinking doing a Senderofan taper or just a tad smaller diameter.
If someone does a larger diameter someone with the mill can easily open that up

Thoughts??? Yes

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ernie,

I would be interested too.

Thanks,

John

Posts: 5 | Location: Nevada | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am in

Posts: 495 | Location: Maryland  | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Pretty sure I will take one,would like to know price and time frame.
I understand the rear grip mold was destroyed,what is the possibility of them making a new one,I would take 2 or 3 of those Big Grin
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

Posts: 628 | Location: Upstate South Carolina  | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nmhunter:
Yes I would be interested as well. Did he talk about a shorter wait time. After the number is decided I can swing by and re confirm the SP influence that is out there. I go right by them most every day. My face is known to the ladies at the front office.

Maybe on one of your visits you could check on exactly which mold was broken. A good source t old me that it was NOT the rear grip stock.

Also to encourage McMillan on the group buy, EVERYONE should order an extra stock to get the numbers up.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1504 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawcarver
posted Hide Post
I'm in

Posts: 961 | Location: Howell MI | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Interested

Posts: 83 | Location: Newark | Registered: October 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm interested too

Posts: 2060 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
I am also interested. I've been wanting to convert my rear grip 22BR back to a center.
Derek >>>---------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Will do that OLH

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
I am in for at least one. May sneak in two if the price is right.
Need to talk to someone about a 20BR build in the near future.....hint hint. Big Grin

Steve Smile
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
So Ernie , will all of them have to have the same channel cut,cut out for safety, etc;?
Nmhunter

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy357:
I am in for at least one. May sneak in two if the price is right.
Need to talk to someone about a 20BR build in the near future.....hint hint. Big Grin

Why on earth would anyone want a 20BR? devil

Aaron

Posts: 2747 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I need to find sombody to put my parts together for a 17 Practical to put in the new stock. 1:6 twist, to shoot loooong heavy bullets, PTG bolt, 8-25 Leupold.....he he. Big Grin devil

Cody

Posts: 629 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested as well

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm interested.
Jon

Posts: 292 | Location: WV | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Pretty sure I will take one,would like to know price and time frame.

Me too. thumbup

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: November 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
I'm out of town for 2 weeks at a time, but would be in for one or two.
depending on price. What about colors? Any choices? molded in colors?
Thanks.

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 800 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of brettdc
posted Hide Post
I might have to get one too.
How much and when will dictate if I can.

Thanks
Brett

Posts: 499 | Location: Az USA | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I want in on this, if it happens. I am in Germany so I want them sent to Dad in Cheyenne.

Depending on where you end up I want at least 1 and maybe 3 or 4.

Posts: 73 | Location: California Mojave Desert | Registered: April 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
For me to do a group buy, I know now, I need to purchase 10 or more.
Even with 10 or more it will be a 5-6 month wait time-Typical wait time for rifle stocks as well now.

I need to find out some more details about colors and the amount the forend is opened up, for me to be sure on price yet.

What would be the typical barrel taper you would use?????

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Gator T/C
posted Hide Post
Heavy sporter taper, in for one

Brad

Contender 22LR, 17MachII, 17HMR, .223(SSK), 6mm Gator, 6TCU, 6mmJDJ(Van Horn), 25x47(Coyote), 6.5 JDJ(SSK), 7x47(SSK),308 Bellm, .338 SSK Woodswalker (2),358 Bellm, 375Win, 375 JDJ(SSK), 45/70(SSK), 45/70 (VanHorn), 50-70(SSK)
Encore .243, 7mm–08, 300WM(15-1/4"), 50-90(MGM, 14"), 50–110 (MGM), .50ML(16")
XP-100 .223, .223AI, 6mm204Imp, .243AI, 6BR
XP-7 .223,.243,.300Blackout, .300RSAUM
XP-700SA .22LR, .243
XP-700LA .25/06, .270AI, .300WM,.338 Lapua, .510 Whisper

Posts: 1242 | Location: Gainesville, Fl | Registered: January 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
There has been a price increase which took place last week. McMillan raised their prices. If, you are already on the list, your price should remain the original price.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
{What would be the typical barrel taper you would use?????}

sendero taper please.

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 800 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I am not sure yet if color changes from one stock to the next will effect price.
Pretty sure I need to use one taper though.
I will get answers to these questions next week.

IF, you KNOW you want to get on the waiting list for one or more of these center-grip stocks, email me at ernieemily@yahoo.com and tell me how many you want.
I am not going to require a deposit, as I don't want to hold your money for 5-6 months.

First and last name, email address, address for both Fed-Ex and USPS, phone #'s, colors (IF we get options).

List your barrel tapers preference here.
More info to come, once I know more.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Not sure of the actual taper name but its for a heavy barrel Remington custom shop gun.

Posts: 355 | Location: Lone Jack MO | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
once i know the specs i will let you know.

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

posted Hide Post
I might be in for one depending upon final spec's and price.

Bruce

Posts: 1085 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If Nitemann and nmhunter are in I will be part of the Arizona team too.
Put me down for one.

Mark

Posts: 299 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Does the McMillian have enough forend width to accept a straight 1.250 barrel?

Posts: 3519 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitemann:

I believe so

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ernie:
quote:

I believe so

Yes. I know I opened atleast one to that

Posts: 3991 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Email sent Ernie.

Posts: 567 | Location: Wichita,Ks. | Registered: February 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
There has been a price increase which took place last week. McMillan raised their prices. If, you are already on the list, your price should remain the original price. I will only ship within the USA.

Colors: 3 colors molded in marble (Three for some combinations)

Solid fill, and inletted for the single-shot XP-100 with dog-leg bolt handle.
IF, you are using a straight bolt handle from like Kiff, you or your smith will possibly need to make slight modifications.

All forends will be opened for the Varmint taper.

IF, you have a smaller taper your barrel will have more room to breath or just DON'T get a stock from me.

IF, you need a stock for larger than a Varmint taper, then either open it up to what you need, or do NOT get a stock from me.

All forends will be threaded for a sling swivel stud (BONUS!)

DO NOT PM HERE OR ON FACEBOOK (Email only please)

First and last name, email address, address for both Fed-Ex and USPS, phone #'s, and the colors you want.

This wait list will close out right before WY-SHOT, so we can get our stocks in line: 5-6 months wait time approximately.

IF, I have not emailed you back, it means either I have been busy and haven't responded yet or it didn't get to me.
Until you have an email confirmation from me, you are not on the wait list yet.
Once you have confirmation, please be content and wait until I contact you.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Colors: 2 colors molded in marble (Three for some combinations)

Ernie can you elaborate on this please?

Rick

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I was told most of the marble mold in are two colors, but some are three like red, white, and blue.
Check on the McMillan website

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
"Choose any 2 or 3 of the molded in colors to create a unique swirled marble pattern finish for your custom stock. Literally thousands of different patterns can be created, including any you see on our website."

Ernie I do not see anything for set colors, only the above statement and a chart with several colors to choose from. Am I not looking in the right place?

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Choose any 2 or 3 of the molded in colors to create a unique swirled marble pattern finish for your custom stock. Literally thousands of different patterns can be created, including any you see on our website."

Ernie I do not see anything for set colors, only the above statement and a chart with several colors to choose from. Am I not looking in the right place?

Pick the colors you want, send it to me and I will confirm you can choose it.
There are thousands of options.
Some she mentioned to me that are popular:
coyote ambush, urban spectre, blue and white, light tan and olive, Purple and white, black and white, olive and tan, olive and black and tan, Dark brown and tan.

You can also choose like 70% blue and 30% white Big Grin

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
If you do a websearch for Mcmillan mcswirly colors you get a website that has over 200 pictures of the different color combos.

http://precisionrifleblog.com/...stock‑colors‑photos/

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Well done Ernie, I have found the 80/20 mix looks great on the xp stock, the 50/50 looks good also. I have the woodland spectre and for a camo style color it is pretty cool. I have a few tri color as well, they are in a40/40/20 blend with the20%in a dark grey or black as a accent color. Like Ernie said a lot of color combinations. One question Ernie, will they ship all of them to you or to each one of us that orders? I want one, dark grey (80%), dark blue (20%). I have one on order now, I will see if I can move it over to the group buy, I will let you know.
Tom

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Everything will ship to me.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Email sent,
Thank you Ernie.
Derek >>>-------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Updated information:
We can make the XP100 stocks in our carbon finishes; but there would be an additional $55.00 charge for the graphite (edge tech) outer shell.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I have 7 stocks on the wait list.
Once I get to 10, I will make an order, so those 10 stocks can get in line as soon as possible.
Then, when I get another 10 stocks, I will put that order in as well.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
First 10 have been ordered! happy

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Ouestion

If we ordered 2 colors,did we have to request
80/20 or 50/50 colors

Posts: 495 | Location: Maryland  | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BLASERMAN:
Ouestion

If we ordered 2 colors,did we have to request
80/20 or 50/50 colors

Yes! Please tell me the percentage that you want.
Thanks

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Keep asking questions. This is new to me as well.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Just sent in orders 11-20 (second set of 10).

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
The second set of 10 stocks have been ordered. Both orders were actually one day apart.
I currently need 5 more stock orders to finish up the third set of 10.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
3rd set of 10 (30 in all) already, and I have started the beginning for the 4th set of 10 (31) this morning.
I didn't expect to get this many, little alone, this many, this quick! thumbup

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Someone had a good idea.

Posts: 567 | Location: Wichita,Ks. | Registered: February 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I put my fourth order of stocks in yesterday.
42 XP-100 stocks in all-WOW!

I will keep the list going, but it will likely take awhile before I reach 10 or more stocks. Right now everyone who has contacted me for a stock is in line.

So realize, if you get on the waiting list now, it will be more than a 5-6 month wait time, but still shorter than if you ordered one yourself directly.
Of course, if 5 more people get on the wait list, and no one else does, the order won't be turned in until I get 10 or more.

I will probably make a new post about this once a year and see if the interest at that time is enough to do 10 or more.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
McMillan is letting me keep the 4th order as an active, ongoing list, right up until they start production.

This will allow anyone to get in line for a stock still and not have to wait for a longer period of time.

We are on stock #44 now, if you are interested in such things.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
With 40+ stocks of the same design on order, you would think they would speed up the process to rake in the $$s....... Roll Eyes

If they outsource that to Aaron it would take about....... Big Grin

Thanks, Ernie. I appreciate your willingness to handle this group buy.

Steve Smile
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy357:
With 40+ stocks of the same design on order, you would think they would speed up the process to rake in the $$s....... Roll Eyes

If they outsource that to Aaron it would take about....... Big Grin

Thanks, Ernie. I appreciate your willingness to handle this group buy.

They only have one mold for the pistol stock, first of all.
Second, they do a lot of rifle stocks, with many ahead of us.
You are welcome.

If you wanted 44 of the NEO, MINI, JOY-POD, or MAX joystick rests from me, it would still take the same time (6-12 months) as if you ordered one.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
I don't think 40 is a large order.
Browning is now using McM stocks
http://www.browning.com/produc...-range-mcmillan.html

Posts: 299 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
The first five of 60 center-grip stocks should arrive this week.
Several of you will be getting emails sometime this week or next.
happy

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
This has been fast, noting that I started this thread on the 3rd of May!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
That is great news, and much sooner than expected!

I think I was in the second group so I will keep an eye out for an email with further instructions.

Thanks again Ernie.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Fast service. Even though I'm in one of the last groups I guess I better start saving my dimes. Big Grin

Bruce

Posts: 1085 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
We got 60 ordered?!?!? Way to go everyone!!!!! And again thank you to our fearless leader in this group buy!

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
That's great news! They really cranked them out.
Thanks again Ernie.
Derek >>>------>

posted Hide Post
thumbup thumbup

-Mike

Posts: 2291 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
5 came in yesterday...#'s 6-10
I asked why the order was not from the start, and I got a quick reply:
"Unfortunately, the way our production is set up, it would be very time consuming to ship them in # order and lead time would be twice as long.

Some stocks take a little longer than others. Sometimes the stocks get smashed in the milling machines, and then we have to re-make it. There are many different reasons why they don’t get finished in order.

I have more to ship today and some will be from the first batch and I have a few from the second batch too."

So don't worry or get bent out of shape if some guys that got on the list later, get them sooner. Just keeping you guys informed

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ernie

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
The second one (from left to right) has a twin.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
They look real good.
I really like the one on the far left!

Thanks again for doing this for the group Ernie.

-Freeze

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Nice!
That red and black one will go under my 22BR. With my recently delivered Dell Taylor trigger. I love it!!
Derek >>>--------->

posted Hide Post
I don't know what the percentages are on the third one but mine should be similar. Big Grin

Bruce

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freeze:
They look real good.

-Freeze

Far left is: 60%med tan 20% med brown 10%black 10%white

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BruceP:
I don't know what the percentages are on the third one but mine should be similar. Big Grin

Bruce

50% Red and 50% black is the one pictured

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
quote:

Be careful you don't leave the one on the left on the floor. The way it matches the carpet, you may miss seeing it and step on it. That would hurt the footsies. Big Grin

Like Christmas in July!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Steve Smile

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting pics of the stocks Ernie, we could have a pic your stock contest. Big Grin

Now the 3 month wait for the new barrel blank. Sad

Rick

Picture of Smokin7mm
posted Hide Post
drool drool drool

Very nice.

Bret

IHMSA #49266
PBRC match director
IHMSA Washington State Director

Posts: 1585 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That far left stock is awesome! I haven't even shot my new XP and I want one! Is the group buy still ongoing ?

Posts: 40 | Location: Casper, WY | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ernie,
The stock second from the left wouldn't be the Woodland Carbon Ambush would it?

Thanks,

-mike

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Freeze:
They look real good.

-Freeze

Far left is: 60%med tan 20% med brown 10%black 10%white

Thanks for the info ....

I was going for a similar look with one mine when I ordered
60% Woodland Beige / 30% Black / 10% Light Gray

Not exactly the same but should have a similar look.

-Freeze

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Great job Ernie!

Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3508 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ernie, those look nice!

Is it still open to get in line for a stock?

What's the color on the second from the left stock?

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post