Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XP 100 factory zytel stock colors Login/Join 

Picture of slugflinger
posted
Hi all, new guy here, and haven't seen anything yet on the forum about this subject. Have a standard factory XP in 223 Rem. with a black and white stock. All other XP's that I have ever seen, (which aren't that many) have had the brown zytel stock ( except.for.the custom shop walnuts). Anyone have info on numbers produced by the factory of each color?

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.

Posts: 30 | Location: WV | Registered: July 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
not as many back ones were made....i prob have a few in the shop junk bin

Posts: 4016 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Chris, I might be interested in one them junk bin stocks.

J.

Posts: 526 | Location: Illinois  | Registered: September 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of slugflinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info hoggin, need to upgrade that stock one of these days. Can't seem to get past bills and med. expenses these days though. Razz The gun shoots quite well when I can get it to hold still from a rest.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.

Posts: 30 | Location: WV | Registered: July 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 44MAG
posted Hide Post
OK Hoggin, If there any of those black stocks from your junk bin left I am interested for sure. Been wanting to get another one and replace my brown stock. drop me a note if you have the time.
Steve

Posts: 144 | Location: WA | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post