Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New XP Login/Join 

posted
Purchased an XP 100 R in 260.

Posts: 13 | Location: Houston | Registered: August 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Not sure if I got a deal or not but I am happy.

Posts: 13 | Location: Houston | Registered: August 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That was my first xp.

Aaron

Posts: 2756 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What did you spend?

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! The 260 is a great round in a XP!!

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3518 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looked like a good price all i saw was pay shipping'

Posts: 369 | Location: south central kansas | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Good snag Christian!!

Chatting with him folks, he did alright on the price.....

Posts: 1363 | Location: LAKE CUMBERLAND AREA, KY | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
My first was an xpr in .260. Starting shooting the center grips before mine was finished (full build in same caliber). Took me a little bit to get used to shooting the rear grip and pistol scope, but after a short learning curve I LOVE IT!

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I don't remember what I paid for it. Was a while ago so.... Had E. Wallace rebarrel it to 6.5-284. Shot that barrel out and then rebarreled to 6.5x47L. Haven't shot it since. Good luck with your new pistola.

Aaron

Posts: 2756 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i saw those listed for $1200 on that sight this week by some moron.They have been there for over a year now.Hope u didnt pay that much.I love my xp100r .260

Posts: 1154 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nope didn't pay that much. Almost half.

posted Hide Post
You did ok then.

Aaron

posted Hide Post
I have one just like it. Sounds like we paid about the same too. I'm looking at having a muzzle brake put on it for use with a rifle scope.

Bruce

Posts: 1094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SP, sounds like a great pick up. 260 is a nice caliber. Congrats!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RICHP
posted Hide Post
I was watching that one, just to see what it went for. I think you did alright. I have one like it, great shooter. I think I paid about $650.00 new back when they first came out.

---------------
love those .41 mags.

Posts: 191 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: November 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Good snag brother!

Let me know how you like that new Guardian when it arrives today....

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post