Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

savage 112. 338 lapua $1000- Login/Join 

posted
http://www.guns.com/2015/07/01...magnum-target-rifle/

This might make a good starting point. Shorten the barrel, put the break back on and send the stock to randy so he has a blank to work the inleting off of for a seven fingers stock.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
That would be a really cool!!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
it puts it in the realm of affordable for a gun that you can not afford to shoot.
plus the mills fleet farm stores changed ownership and among the close out priced items are RCBS .338LM dies for $18- or $21- for Hornaday. At that price they were brought home before I ever had any intention of ever owning one.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've had my eye on one for a while but keep getting distracted by other projects. It looks like a great platform to build off of.

Posts: 9 | Location: western WA | Registered: March 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post