Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OK, did I step in it? Login/Join 

Picture of indianamoon
posted
Put in a nuisance bid on an XP-100 that I was absolutely completely totally certain wouldn't fly

Well, turns out I bought it. Are prices way down and did I step on my schvanshtucker, or am I ok?

What's it worth?

Thanx,

Pat

Posts: 911 | Location: Indianer | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Indy your on a Lucky streak, thats another nice score. Tell us a little more about that yellow stocked pistol.

Jon

Posts: 1626 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I looked at that earlier today. I kinda sorta paused, then came to my senses and moved on. I just got an XP action back to work this week, it had been stuffed in the back of the safe for 25 years paperbag
So why should I store another when there are folks to exercise them.
Today, if I did a rear grip it would not be an XP as there are plenty of options.

---------------------------------
G whiz, it's a Contender or a G2, never was a G One!

Posts: 3032 | Location: Kansas U.S of A | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Oh No! Don t tell me you bought a lemon! Good Luck..

HHI #1173

Posts: 37 | Location: Ny | Registered: September 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Don t tell me you bought a lemon!

HaHa nuts

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 1676 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: November 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No lemon there, it looks golden to me!

Posts: 101 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: January 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What did you pay??
That is the question
It is a Gen II Seven fingers aluminum stock
There is easily $1000 in parts alone

DAN

Posts: 748 | Location: San Jose CA | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by indianamoon:
Put in a nuisance bid on an XP-100 that I was absolutely completely totally certain wouldn't fly

Well, turns out I bought it. Are prices way down and did I step on my schvanshtucker, or am I ok?

What's it worth?

Thanx,

Pat

Yes both
feet because it is yellow!

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of indianamoon
posted Hide Post
Well the yellow one is in 6br with a Bullberry barrel and an additional wood stock. Another one in the same configuration was in 221 with a McGowan barrel.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: indianamoon,

Posts: 911 | Location: Indianer | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I think you should sell that 221, I might know someone to buy it. Roll Eyes

Scott

Posts: 558 | Location: Goodyear,Arizona | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of indianamoon
posted Hide Post
Gonna wait till I get 'em in my hot little hands to decide. Fer shore sumpin's gotta go. No more room to hang'em

posted Hide Post
Paperpuncher:

If you don't know someone who will buy it, I might!

Posts: 17 | Location: northern NV | Registered: March 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post