Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Action length?? Login/Join 

posted
Will a Remington "600" action fit a XP 100 V block? Anybody know for sure?
Got a BR stock with a V Block for an XP 100 and that question was asked.
Thought I better ask someone that knows more than I do. Wink

Posts: 384 | Location: Northern California | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
The main different between the Rem 600 action and the XP-100 action is the cutout for the magazine. I don't have a 600 so cannot get more specific on what is different there other than the hole.

Steve Smile
---------------------------------
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
As stated above, you could measure the hole spacing and compare to XP action. If I recall correctly the 600 was based off the XP 100 action with added mag well. Not sure what your building , but if your converting to pistol you will need to follow ATF GUIDE LINES. FWIW

Rick

Posts: 572 | Location: Wichita,Ks. | Registered: February 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What I have is a Whidden V Block for a Remington XP 100, mounted in a bench rest stock. The question was asked "if" a Remington 600 would fit the V Block. I didn't know so I asked the question here.

Posts: 384 | Location: Northern California | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post