Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got A Call from McGowen today Login/Join 

Picture of flyinlizard
posted
Debbie from McGowen called me today to say my new barrel is finished and shipping out today. It is for my Savage striker pistol as follows 6.5 x 47 lapua, 16 inches, 1 x 8 twist , varmint contour with an 11* crown. I mainly hunt a non rifle county so 16 inches is the max legal barrel length I can hunt with here in NYS. I was not expecting it until mid July. happy happy happy.

------------------------------
Arms are to short to box with God.

Posts: 321 | Location: Pleasant Valley NY | Registered: December 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
happy

Steve Smile
---------------------------------
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
They delivered my last barrel ahead of schedule as well. Looks like you'll have some fun coming soon. Going to be 116 this weekend so I think my shooting is going to be limited for a while.

Be sure to post up some pics of the new install and targets.

Rick

Posts: 3523 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitemann:
They delivered my last barrel ahead of schedule as well. Looks like you'll have some fun coming soon. Going to be 116 this weekend so I think my shooting is going to be limited for a while.

Be sure to post up some pics of the new install and targets.

Rick

Come up to Wyoming for the two June shoots - will not be near as hot.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post