Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flag Striker Login/Join 

posted
Just got done with this flag Striker. New pattern for me, interesting but a pain to unmask. Will be part of a Pistol pak coming soon.

Kinda like it.

Larry
Tinkerer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tinkerer,

Posts: 1259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: November 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Need to find another picture hosting site. Photobucket no longer works unless you pay.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1515 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
?

Posts: 1259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: November 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Larry if you look at your post your pics are not showing. Photobucket now requires you to pay $400 a year to show pics on the net. I and many others no longer have photobucket accounts.

Rick

Posts: 3560 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
OK, weird. I see my pics, but you can't?

Can I post pics from my computer? Alternatives?

Larry
Tinkerer

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Nope, no pics for us, just the dreaded update your account statement from PB that's appearing all over the net. Surprised you can see the pics as when they stopped mine I could no longer see them as well. Go to the campfire section, some alternatives have been posted there.

Posts: 3560 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Larry,

This is the advice I received from another forum member (Smokin7mm):

For posting pictures I use Tinypic as it doesn't require registering or anything. Pretty easy. Here are the steps.

Uploading Photos with Tinypic
Here is what I do, no need to register, sign up or anything. Go to http://www.tinypic.com

Under Upload Images & Video click on Browse.

Find the image on your computer.

Double click on the image.

Under Resize, choose 'Message Board'.

Click on UPLOAD NOW.

Type in the code.

When a new window opens, click on the bar below IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

Now just click in your post and paste where you want the photo.

Good Luck,
Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
OK, I keep getting inquiries I can't answer.

I hope its OK to post a link to my PB page for examples of my work.

Larry
Tinkerer

Tinkerers photos