Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ross brake Login/Join 

posted
I have been trying to get a hold of Ross but have not been able to by email.Can anyone help me out with his contact info?

Is he still making brakes?

Posts: 2091 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
I talked with Ross in Feb of this year. He was still making breaks then. I wanted one on my 7-08 encore pistol barrel. He said Eric Wallace, SP Crowmag on this site can install and Eric would get the break from Ross.
You might try that route. I can send you their contact info by pm or e-mail. Will not post it on this forum.

Mike

This message has been edited. Last edited by: McClura,

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
http://forum.accurateshooter.c....php?topic=3886911.0

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i checked out the shooters forum and he is still selling brakes but there is no contact info listed

Mike you can email me Ross's contact info and thanks

I dont know how to contact Crow Mag either.I would like to contact him as well.Is Crow Mag from Michigan?

Posts: 2091 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
PM him on that site or do a member search here - he goes by same name. Practice your googlefu!!!

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Jeff, sent you an e-mail to the address in your profile. You are not a paid subscriber so I couldn't send a PM. Hope the info helps.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
just got off the phone with Eric Wallace.Got all my questions answered and he will be installing a Ross brake on my 357 max.

thanks alot
jeff