Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xp-100 trigger linkage Login/Join 

posted
hi all

i'm in the process of trying to covert a 40x to a centergrip 40x in 6mmbr. the problem is that I am from Norway.. were xp100 are very scarce to say at least.

could someone here direct me in the right direction or do some of you have a complete trigger assembly for sale?

best regards Philip

Posts: 4 | Location: Norway | Registered: December 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
On the legal side no one in the USA can send you those parts directly due to ITAR.

They can possibly send them through an exporter...$$$$$$

Posts: 4015 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
oh, i did not know triggers were ITAR Sad then maybe i have to modify a rem700 trigger to a kind of xp100 style then.

if someone have photos of the linkage and setup i would appreciate some photos

Posts: 4 | Location: Norway | Registered: December 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This is kinda off this topic. Is handgun hunting legal in Norway? Thanks

Posts: 270 | Location: North WY | Registered: June 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1623 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
unfortunately there is not allowed with handgun hunting in Norway... would love to have a xp100 in 6br for deer hunting. Only rifles and shotguns allowed with an oal of min 840mm and 16" barrel.

I think i have read all those xp700 treads for inspiration for my uppcomming projectSmile

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
That is sad you can't hunt with pistols there. I have built two Osage Primitive Selfbows and several dozen arrows for a friend there that shoots target Archery but can't hunt with archery gear where he is at. It may be that way all over.
His name is Ola Bersvein Klapbakken. He writes for a Norway Archery Magazine and does Cartoons and sketches for articles.
Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3081 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Yup. Stocks, optics, even screws specifically made for guns are controlled under ITAR.

Posts: 4015 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well if there is an import issue how just fabricating a link yourself. I don't have a link in hand to take the specs off of. Any one have one laying around that can take the measurements?

Posts: 37 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi again! Yes if Simeone have pictures of the trigger and how the linkage is connected to the sear i could probably manufacture the parts my self.

I am actually planing to use a 4" to 5" inch barrel block in this project Smile

Sorry 4 the late reply
Best regards from Norway

posted Hide Post
I took a few pictures but I have work on uploading them on here.

Posts: 37 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post