Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIFLE STOCK TO FIT STRIKER? Login/Join 

posted
To fix mt Striker trigger, I'd like to modify a rifle stock to pistol config, take off the trigger, put in a dood trigger and put it all together. Does anyone know if any rifle stock will accept a striker action? I can cut away for the bolt on the left.
Thanks;
joe b.

Posts: 80 | Location: United States | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Look at the 7 fingers chassis

http://www.accurateriflesystems.com/

Posts: 1363 | Location: LAKE CUMBERLAND AREA, KY | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What's the measurement between the action screws?

Posts: 384 | Location: Northern California | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
xlr chassis makes one for the striker inlet as well. Dont have one but always thought if i got a striker it would get one.

Posts: 126 | Location: missouri | Registered: June 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have not taken a caliper and measured all the holes and such, but the last time I did measure, I believe the holes in the Striker action are at 4.275", just like the earlier short actions. SO, you might be able to use any rifle stock made for the earlier Model 10, 11, and 12.

Of course, you could just start with a short action only and build up for a rear trigger.

Just a thought.

Larry
Tinkerer

Posts: 1259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: November 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The action hole spacing is 4.362"/4.364" as close as I can measure it. Any actions with this spacing?

Posts: 80 | Location: United States | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 7fingers
posted Hide Post
The 7finger chassis will fit the striker action. I have built four of these. There is even a drop mag version for the striker.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 7fingers,

Posts: 297 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post