Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Dewey XP-100 Trigger Login/Join 

posted
Anyone use a Mike Dewey Xp trigger in their XP. I recently acquired one in a trade and need to know the worth! It is new old stock. Thanks Allen

Just heard from a friend that they are $250 from Mike!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wheelgun7360,

Posts: 1384 | Location: Madison Ms | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have at least 10 of them in both my centergrip XPs and my centergrip 700 short actions. I only target shoot but I love them

Posts: 17 | Location: Montrose, Colorado | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Do you know how old the trigger is.

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Allen, I have owned 3 of the Dewey triggers. I do not know about current prices, but when I bought one about 20 years ago - the trigger was $150 and his linkage/trigger assy. was $100. $250 does not seem out of line, because they are definitely worth it !!

Posts: 1362 | Location: Gonzales, LA | Registered: October 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They are $250 from Mike! Same price for the last 20 years!

Posts: 1384 | Location: Madison Ms | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post