Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Book by Ron Sabo. Long range pistol shooting Login/Join 

posted
Does anyone have or know someone willing to sell their copy of Ron Sabos book Long Range pistol shooting ? Can’t find a copy anywhere!

Bayou Boy

Posts: 29 | Location: LOUISIANA | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Randy, a copy is on **** now. About 15$ and shipping. Search the title. Cheers.

Posts: 432 | Location: Stone Mtn Ga | Registered: February 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
e b a y

Posts: 432 | Location: Stone Mtn Ga | Registered: February 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Pickering:
e b a y

That's a 4 letter word here bolt

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6521 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Can’t find it. Have similar books but not pistol book but Ron Sabo.

Bayou Boy

Posts: 29 | Location: LOUISIANA | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
You may try reaching out to VDK Publishing to see if they have any left. This is from the back of the book.

Posts: 3519 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi Randy ‘ if you are interested I have the book by Ron Sabo, $40.00 shipped blessings Ron

Posts: 9 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks would love it. Email info on address and shipping cost.

Bayou Boy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by christianfirst:
Hi Randy ‘ if you are interested I have the book by Ron Sabo, $40.00 shipped blessings Ron

Pardon me for asking but would you happen to be ron sabo?

Posts: 441 | Location: wv | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ron went by "Christianfirst" on here but sadly i'm fairly certain he is no longer with us.

Rick

Posts: 3519 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitemann:
quote:

Ron went by "Christianfirst" on here but sadly i'm fairly certain he is no longer with us.

Rick

It may be a family member posting???

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12168 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ron is still with us. Purchased a copy of his book last month from him. He signed it with a note.
Randy

Bayou Boy

posted Hide Post
I posted a note looking for his book , his grandson saw posting and informed Ron. He sent a PM to my contact info and the rest is history.
I now have. Signed copy of his original book.

Bayou Boy

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ron is still with us.

So glad to hear that. We've lost so many good people lately so i'm glad I was wrong. I believe my copy is signed as well. Maybe he'll write a new book, a lot of things have changed since the first one.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Fontenot:
Ron is still with us. Purchased a copy of his book last month from him. He signed it with a note.
Randy

Good to hear-He is a good man.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12168 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Ron emailed me, and he is doing great!

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
We did a group buy on here long ago and I believe his daughter was managing it back then.

Steve

Posts: 2643 | Location: Pueblo, CO USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm glad rons doing well I remember going to the pistol site he used to have. I bought his book I think right after it came out but sadly mines not signed so I'm thinking I might need to get another and maybe see if he can sign it. Can someone post the contract info on getting another one? Thanks

Posts: 441 | Location: wv | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CATskinr
posted Hide Post
I need to get a copy too.

Posts: 790 | Location: wyoming | Registered: December 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
FYI, scroll on down to the SP Vendors section and Ron has posted the information to purchase his book. Hopefully we can get him to write book number 2.