Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Addition Login/Join 

posted
A friend has been looking for a pistol so last week I checked Gun Runner auction and 4’th gun listed was what he wanted. Sent link and he won it. Scrolled down the listings and saw this XP chambered in 7 BR.
I checked the auction for 5 days same price which shocked me. Waited until 2 minutes were left and placed my bid and auction was extended for 2 hours. Price went up $70 but didn’t beat my original bid and I won. Gun Rummer is 40 miles from My house so I drove there Tuesday and brought it home.

Posts: 2065 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

THE Handgun Hunting Authority!

posted Hide Post
My first XP was a .223 with the xytel stock. I shot it so much that the xytel literally shredded parallel to the barrel. Looked exactly like it had been run through a paper shredder.
Thanks for the heads up on the auction. I got "snake bit". Can't wait to see it.

Posts: 1867 | Location: eastern WV | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Looks like you scored a super nice one ! Congratulations on a great find.

Posts: 947 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! By the looks of the coating on the bolt, it doesn't look like it has had many rounds down the tube. My first two were 7BR's. Still have one of them but put it in a HS Precision stock. Left the action, barrel and trigger factory. Just added a scope and it is a tack driver. You will enjoy it. They are so easy to load for and mine will shoot several loads, not making much difference in the performance.
Good luck on your shooting the new rig.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3082 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice score Jay. Nice that you can just pick it up also.

Jon

Posts: 1627 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Sweet score!

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Sweet grab Congrats!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Love it when a good deal works out. It looks nice congrats.

Posts: 771 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post