Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carbon fiber xp Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted

6 creedmoor with a carbon stix Barrel! happy

Posts: 4016 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
McMillan stock from the group buy

Carbon 6 Barrel

Harrel brake

Action trued

Dell trigger

Bedded

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hoggin,

Posts: 4016 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thumbup thumbup. I like it

Scott

Posts: 558 | Location: Goodyear,Arizona | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
OK, now that is nice. Is that carbon fiber tube over a straight barrel. Im not familiar with this type of barrel, but i like it. Cool Beans.

Navy Chief. Retired.

Posts: 330 | Location: Jacksonville Florida | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome! Nice job Chris. How does she shoot?
Derek >>>------->

Posts: 908 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Chris your really knocking out some nice looking stuff. If the owner is looking, that's a beauty

Jon

Posts: 1623 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chris that's a good looking XP!!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arrowflinger:
That looks awesome! Nice job Chris. How does she shoot?
Derek >>>------->

I test fired it today in horrible conditions. 25 degrees with 30 ish mph winds and blowing snow. Shot off a bipod on a concrete bench as quickly as possible. Still managed a 3/4” group with stuffed loads.

I’m sure once load development is done and shooting under better conditions it will be a 1/2” or better gun

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Very nice and cool barrel.

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9437 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dekker
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking rig.

Posts: 2349 | Location: Illinois / USA | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How much weight does the carbon fiber barrel cut off the package?

Posts: 1284 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
I weighed it quite a while back.

I remember it weighed as much as my kreiger #2 contour. The carbon fiber is a sendero