Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

nmhunter Tom Craft has passed Login/Join 

posted
It is with a heavy heart I have to inform you nmhunter (Tom Craft) has lost his battle with cancer. Tom passed away Thanksgiving day but was able to see his son Jason harvest his first animal with a pistol and Tom was able to spend a few days in the field hunting.

RIP my friend.

Rick

Posts: 3531 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Longer a Member of SP

posted Hide Post
Sending up prayers for all of Tom's friends and family...

May you find strength, peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Posts: 4730 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I will truly miss Tom, his knowledge of H-S Precision and XP-100 handguns that he shared with me was priceless. Despite his illness he always looked forward to future hunts and new specialty pistol builds. In our numerous phone conversations Tom would always get excited about his next trip to the range and couldn't wait to share the details. You enhanced my life Tom, rest in peace my friend.

Posts: 944 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers to the family to ease their pain.

Posts: 10764 | Location: Kenova, WV, USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers for the Entire Family
God Bless
Doug

Posts: 1822 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, prayers for Toms family. RIP

Posts: 2349 | Location: Illinois / USA | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers to Tom's family. I sure miss the visits with Tom. I'm going to take the HS Precision 300 SAUM I got from him a few years back out this weekend and attempt to take a deer with it.
Mike

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers for Tom and his family, rest in piece.

Posts: 2156 | Location: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: March 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Such a nice guy!
I miss him already.
Praying for the family.

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I only had the opportunity to speak to Tom once on the phone. I had quite a few questions and he graciously spent more time helping me than I should have taken.
I will always remember our conversation. Rest In Peace sir.
Derek

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You know that person that just puts you in cheerful mood just by talking to them? That was Tom.

I'm Thankful for the times we talked, the times I got to shoot with him and the knowledge and stories he shared with me.
Rest in peace.

Scott

This message has been edited. Last edited by: paperpuncher,

Posts: 557 | Location: Goodyear,Arizona | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sad Prayers for the family...

Posts: 19878 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers for the family.

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

posted Hide Post
I had the privilege to meet Tom along with Rick during one of my business trips to AZ. It was a evening I will always remember fondly. Tom was a gentleman and loved this sport and was always more than willing to share his knowledge. He will be missed. Prayers for his family.

Glenn

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 467 | Location: Central east coast Florida.  | Registered: November 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post