Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Thoughts & Prayer Requests    Prayer request fir my mother-in-law
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer request fir my mother-in-law Login/Join 

posted
We have just found out my wife's mother has breast cancer it is a 5 cm tumer. Would like to ask everyone to pray for her . She start her treatment to shrink the cancer where they can do surgery Tuesday. Thank all of yall in advace.

Posts: 139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I will include your wife's mother in my prayers. I hope things workout for her.

Posts: 502 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My Wife (six year breast cancer survivor & still cancer free) and I will add you to our prayers. God is still in the healing business.
God Bless
Doug & Terri

Posts: 1533 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sending prayers for a successful surgery/treatment/recovery...

Posts: 3776 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers to you and your wife's family for successful treatment and surgery.

Posts: 10144 | Location: Kenova, WV, USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers for your family.

Posts: 2323 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Prayers to get well and strength for everyone going through it.

Posts: 359 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would like to thank everyone that prayed for my mother in law. It pains me to say that she has past away from the cancer and other complications .

Posts: 139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
So sorry. Prayers for your family during this difficult time.

Posts: 2234 | Location: S Ms | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post