Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Handgun Hunting! (ALL hunting)    New 7-08 Xp, new Wyoming Bighorn license

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 7-08 Xp, new Wyoming Bighorn license Login/Join 

posted
Things that make you go hmm. After 30 + years and 23 preference points, I drew a tag. I'll have to do a lot of shooting to have the needed confidence to use it

Posts: 32 | Location: Casper, WY | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Wy-shot is in June. Would be great pressure and field shooting practice. Several threads under the long range shooting section.

———————————————-
Bayside Custom Gunworks
(307) 746-9740
www.baysidecustomgunworks.net

Accuracy is final.

Posts: 3381 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I spoke to Ernie quite a little...ok, Ernie informed me of the benefits of coming to WyShot. Wink I might be able to come for training day. My son has 4-H county shoot the first week of June and 4-H Nationals in Grand Island the last week. Outside of that, all of my vacation is going towards the sheep hunt.

Gary

Posts: 32 | Location: Casper, WY | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Gary, Congrats on drawing the tag!! Taking a bighorn with a handgun will be a very special treat -- and a rewarding experience. Good luck

Posts: 884 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Once you get in field positions and shoot you will see how easy it can be to make hits at quite some distance.

———————————————-
Bayside Custom Gunworks
(307) 746-9740
www.baysidecustomgunworks.net

Accuracy is final.

Posts: 3381 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GoWyo!:
I spoke to Ernie quite a little...ok, Ernie informed me of the benefits of coming to WyShot. Wink I might be able to come for training day. My son has 4-H county shoot the first week of June and 4-H Nationals in Grand Island the last week. Outside of that, all of my vacation is going towards the sheep hunt.

Gary

Hope you can make it.

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
SEB Coaxial Front Rest - Dealer
http://sebrests-usa.com/
http://bulletin.accurateshoote...ld-test-by-sam-hall/
------------------------------
SP's by Mac's Gunworks, H-S Precision, Holland's, Aaron Alexander, Chris Rhodes, & Nine Run Gun

Posts: 11657 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the license draw!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2323 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Best wishes on your upcoming hunt. Post how it all goes. thumbup

Posts: 400 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post