Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Air Pistols (and Rifles)    New CO2 pistol and interesting purchase experience
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New CO2 pistol and interesting purchase experience Login/Join 

posted
So, I was looking for a backyard plinker to go with my red dotted 1377 and Daisy 747 and just ordered the Crosman Vigilante. Not crazy about the name or the tactical revolver look but, hey....

Anyone out there shooting one? Reviews are pretty good and the price was better online than in the store......and they wouldn't price match their own site.

Wal-Mart HQ in Bentonville has a different thought process than I do...

Anyway, they had CO2 packs steeply discounted as of today as well with free shipping over $50 with delivery in 5 business days. Their markdowns in stores are good prices on a lot of Crosman goods but online they are even better.

Now to round up the pellets my 747 doesn't like and get some swingers and cans ready!

------------------------------
You have two choices: Get Happy or Go Home!

Posts: 478 | Location: NW Tennessee | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My 10 year old grandson just got one at Walmart (think he paid $60 for it) and was having no problems hitting soda cans around 30' with both bb's and pellets. I think it has like 425 fps. He was having a ball with it.

Posts: 474 | Location: terryville, ct | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
425 fps is about 75fps faster than the old daisy pump and lever bob guns I had as a kid. I still shoot mine. And a bb at about 350fps will kill small birds cleanly if you don't stretch the range too much. And the fun factor is off the charts.....

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Posts: 23 | Location: Florida & Alaska  | Registered: August 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post