Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range trip to back yard Login/Join 

posted
Wanted to go to the range today but ran out of time. Mowed the grass and have plans with the wife tonight so I headed to the back yard. laugh I bought the IZH-46 several years ago to shoot air silhouette. It died in our area so don’t shoot it much.

Posts: 2065 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That looks like anexpen$ive toy. I shoot several "air guns" in my basement since my stroke. They ARE fun, and a few magazines keep the ammo from bouncing around. Happy fathers day!!

Posts: 3978 | Location: home | Registered: November 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
izzies when you can find one are great precompressed air guns. very very accurate .177 cal at apx 500 fps for a 7.5 gr pellet. One of the units I used recovering from stroke as well

Posts: 529 | Location: WI | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
For got ta say they are around or used to be $500 true match trigger as good as units cost 3 times as much. I could shoot my izzie to almost the same score point as my FWB 40

Posts: 529 | Location: WI | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They were selling for $220 back when I bought mine. Friend put me in touch with a guy that had a new unfired one. Meet him in a McDonald’s parkrking lot and got it for $180 thumbup
My sone and daughter use to shoot the IZH in our basement. When they would get tired shooting targets I would blow up balloons real small and tape the to cardboard box. Then is was game on challenge of who could pop the most balloons.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jay HHI6818,

Posts: 2065 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rep

Ya the first generation were in that price range