Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daisy 747 Login/Join 

posted
I found a used 747 a week ago, I really like this pistol. It is very accurate and has a very good trigger. Love being able to shoot in my basement, with out having to drive to the range.

Posts: 204 | Location: shawnee, ks usa | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ole95
posted Hide Post
Great gun cheap to repair and well you've seen how they shoot
Got 3 you get get a set of silhouette targets cheap
And have loads of fun

Life's easier when your only average
IHMSA #57528
------------------------------
shoot like your life depends on it

Posts: 532 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looking for a nice clean 747

casper_zip

Posts: 345 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
cAsper, I have a 747 in great shape to sell. Found a 777 so the 747 has to go. Larry

Posts: 58 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
quote:
cAsper, I have a 747 in great shape to sell. Found a 777 so the 747 has to go. Larry

If he isn't interested, I might be. Let me know, eh?

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6522 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Big 10, no other way to contact you. Lookin for 150.00 local and 15.00 to ship. Gun is nice with all and box it was shipped with. If pics needed easier for me by e-mail. Jebus627@wowway.com, contact me if still interested. Thanks, Larry

Posts: 58 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post