Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Air Pistols (and Rifles)    Crosman 1377 pistol scope mounts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crosman 1377 pistol scope mounts Login/Join 

posted
I ordered a set of scope mounts for my 1377 and they sent two. These are the ones that clamp on the barrel with a dovetail on top to mount the scope. So, if anyone wants them I'll send them free. I'll even pay the shipping, it can't be more than a couple bucks. Just let me know.
Darren

Posts: 99 | Location: idaho falls, Id | Registered: September 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I want it.

Posts: 270 | Location: North WY | Registered: June 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
skydivinghunter - message me and we will get the details nailed down.

Posts: 99 | Location: idaho falls, Id | Registered: September 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How in the heck does one enable private messaging? I've looked all over this dang site and can't figure it out/