Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boredom Relief Login/Join 

posted
Son is home indefinitely from college do to the coronavirus. Cam home Tuesday and see him in the backyard shooting the Daisy .177 rifle.

Posts: 2065 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Trigger time is always good for the soul. No better therapy can be found.

Posts: 399 | Location: bourbon capitol KY. | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I used to have a 10-yard range for my .177 air rifle set up in my apartment. And it looks like I will do it again soon, this is becoming too much.

Posts: 270 | Location: North WY | Registered: June 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I use to do the same in my parents basement ever day after school during the winter months. Pellet rifles are lots of fun.

Posts: 335 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: May 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Olrustyencore
posted Hide Post
Trigger time is always good

Rusty
—————————
“Dyin ain’t much of a livin”
Josey Wales

Posts: 624 | Location: Center of the world Kentucky  | Registered: August 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Big time relief for Brandon!!!! He dislocated his right
Shoulder early January and had to have surgery. Had to wear a slim for
A month and it came off last Thursday.

Posts: 2065 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of HandCanonShootr
posted Hide Post
My Gamo is getting a CoVid workout. usually 25 to 27y in my backyard. That trigger time helps keep me sane.

Mike B

----------------------------
Everything in excess!
To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites.
Moderation is for monks.

-Lazarus Long

To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth—
This was the ancient Law of Youth.
Old times are past, Old days are done:
But the Law runs True, O Little Son!

-Charles T. Davis

Posts: 1526 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: December 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of calmountman
posted Hide Post
My Walther Terrus and my Remington Airmaster are keeping me sane during these crazy times.

Posts: 501 | Location: San Diego, Ca. | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Knucklehead 61
posted Hide Post
10-4 on trigger time and boredom relief. Range time around here is spendy and they often aren't not happy with rifle caliber pistols at indoor ranges.
Got into air and am currently upgrading a Crosman 1377 [Academy Sports, $50, when they are in stock]. Smile

Posts: 94 | Location: south of the piney woods | Registered: December 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post