Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Semi-Auto Pistols    Probable new 9mm carry ammo.

Moderators: Grovere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Probable new 9mm carry ammo. Login/Join 

posted
Tested a new to me ammo in my Kimber Solo. The bullet on the left is my current carry load the Hornady critical duty 135 grain. The middle is the Speer gold dot 124 grain , and the right the new ammo, the Remington ultimate defense 124 full size gun ammo. It might not be the compact gun load but shot into water jugs at 5 yards it looks good to me.

Bruce

Posts: 899 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I wouldn't want to get shot with any of them. I just carry XTP handloads. I haven't shot the 9mm into water jugs but have the 45 XTP's and thet expanded well.

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6373 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Looks like good performance to me.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2358 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
Looks like they are all good choices.

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Any of the three would work for me.

Posts: 427 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of varmithunter
posted Hide Post
help I have a colt 70 goldcup and I need a new barrel like to go with a cart is the gold cup barrel made for a 70 with a smaller hood

Tom Hunt

Posts: 65 | Location: Seattle, Washington | Registered: January 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post