Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Feedback Forum    FEEDBACK FORUM RULES & INFO!

Moderators: Magnum Mike
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FEEDBACK FORUM RULES & INFO! Login/Join

posted
  • Create Your Own Thread with your USERNAME (exactly as is appears on SP) as the title. You can post something about yourself if you prefer but its not required, mine is an example.
  • IF you have completed a transaction (good or bad) and the other person has yet to create their own thread, you may do so.
  • DO NOT DUPLICATE POST, one post per user ONLY. Duplicates WILL be deleted.
  • I have enabled the "RATE IT" topic rating in this forum so those that prefer just to rate someone from 1 to 5 stars can do so without posting. THE RATING WILL SHOW AFTER YOU RECEIVE 6 VOTES.

To use this feature:
    1) Select "Rate It!" as shown in the pic above.
    2) Select the # of stars.
    3) Select the "ok" button.
  • You should ONLY post feedback IF you have had an actual buy/sell transaction with the person not based on friendships, etc...
  • If you change your username, make sure you change it in your thread here or advise me and i will do so for you.
  • Replies are posted in reverse order so the ones at the top will be the most recent instead of at the bottom. This ensures that the most recent activities are seen first when entering the thread.
  • More to come....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Magnum Mike,
  •  
    Posts: 18132 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
    Bobby Tomek is a great person to deal with and very helpful
    and fast shipping.

Posts: 40 | Location: michigan | Registered: April 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
    Getting a LOT of duplication in this forum!

MAKE SURE that the person your want to post feedback for does not already have a thread before you create a new one. Its in alphebetical order to make it simple.

Thank you!

Posts: 18132 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
    I messed up on the Rating for Rem40Xb1 it should be 5 could,t change it. Thanks Loco

Posts: 190 | Location: Wagoner , Ok | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

BANNED

posted Hide Post
    My wife rates me ONE star...but she rates me and Jack Daniels 5 Stars laugh.

OH...thats not what your talking about..duh sorry Roll Eyes

Posts: 9078 | Location: AREA 51 | Registered: March 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
    Thanks for setting this up Mike. We're getting too big to have to run thru all those posts to find out about someone. Let's hope we keep the feedback ratings up.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Thermopylae Ranch, Denison, Texas | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post